Funny, Strange, Random Pics

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Playing a Nintendo title on a Playstation? This guy didn't experience this shit at all.

Bullshit-1.jpg
hur-hur-hur.jpg

220px-CrashTeamRacingNACover.png

CTRNF_Reveal_BeforeAfter2.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Axiel

Molten Core Raider
The real question is why do these little kids in 1999 or later have an eight year old Nirvana album looking brand new?

mib.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I dont know if my friends and I were just poor as shit in the 80's, but the kids in these images are rich as shit.. or the artist is just trying to include it all. Hell, some friends even thought I was lucky for having some shit like the Sega Genesis with the 32x and Sega CD.

nintendooriginalgift.jpg

(Original Genesis cause f'k that slim boi. Though, whoevers this belongs to is dirty af.)
y2vcq37n3kt21.jpg

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Oh and this bad boy. Had one for the genesis, but when I only had a Nintendo - one of my buddies would come over with his game genie and my big brother would baby sit us (which honestly, he needed a baby sitter too). We would be playing Excite Bike with my buddies game genie and when it was time for him to go, my brother would rush him out the door so we could keep the Game Genie longer lul.
71dKTlRnmiL._SL1440_.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I dont know if my friends and I were just poor as shit in the 80's, but the kids in these images are rich as shit.. or the artist is just trying to include it all. Hell, some friends even thought I was lucky for having some shit like the Sega Genesis with the 32x and Sega CD.

nintendooriginalgift.jpg

(Original Genesis cause f'k that slim boi. Though, whoevers this belongs to is dirty af.)
y2vcq37n3kt21.jpg
My '91 Mega Drive is still alive and well. Also 4 controllers to play Micro Machines 96 and MM military.
Those were the days.

IMG_20210209_223506_695.jpg

• 16Solidarity
  • 6Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 23 users