Funny, Strange, Random Pics

apraetor

<Silver Donator>
ScjCBRu.png

Callous_sl

shitlord
tl;dr version:

she lost to cancer. survival of the fittest.

[/QUOTE]I'd guess this is CP with a watermark added on, to keep it from being recognized for what it is and removed. Where would you find such a thing?

Since that post was about cancer, related:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Oum1kV2.jpg

Siliconemelons

I bet not many people would get this. I loved that show, and that image during the credits is burnt in to my soul.
I love Cheers, I love the opening credits- I always matched the old timey person up with the person on the show- usualy when their actors name was on screen- I always imagined a old timey version of cheers in my mind with all the characters from the opening credits as the old time versions of norm, sam, vera etc. and yes seeing that costume has now gotten the opening song stuck in my head.

So I say that is a awesome costume... obiligipic worst costume ever img search

wtf.jpg

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
The Internet says it's Patrice... I don't see it either. And i thought the bottom left was Dice, but it's Bill Hicks. Meh, he wouldnt be in my top 6 either.
Dude, Bill hicks wouldn't be in your top six but Eddie would be? Tis a sad day for humanity.

Also, all you people who don't know who Stanhope is, you should look up his newest thing called like Brewhall putsche or some shit, it's on netflix streaming.

rrr_img_48269.jpg

rrr_img_48270.jpg