Joviality incarnate
4KCai.jpg

4KCai.jpg

4KCai.jpg

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
faille's still handing out infractions in the old forum

tumblr_mekr9zJTWb1qk4s2co1_1280.jpg
This is because Faille got zero respect and was a terrible mod who had all his infractions revered by Rav and now that she's not around he thinks he has power on a dead forum.

Fezziwig

Joviality incarnate
Went to take a peek at the "old" forum and got a malware screen again.

Tyen needs to post that box thingie again with the checkmark saying he removed all the badware.

WTzLZ.jpg

WTzLZ.jpg

WTzLZ.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is because Faille got zero respect and was a terrible mod who had all his infractions revered by Rav and now that she's not around he thinks he has power on a dead forum.
No, this is flat out wrong. Faille is a great dude with a lot of respect for people. The way he moderated was HE ACTUALLY FOLLOWED THE FUCKING RULES THAT MODERATORS AGREED ON. Where as most of them would just let shit slide because some of the community wouldn't care and the ones that did usually had the person ignored. Never at any point in time has Faille been or will be power hungry. He's one of the genuinely nicest guys I've ever met in my life.

So seriously stop saying bullshit about him that you know fucking nothing about.

The worse thing I can think of about faille, is you probably don't want him as your Main tank.

Second Edit: He probably infracted your dumbass for posting that gif because according to Ravvenn. There's a no dicks rule. Not only did you post a dick, you went above and beyond that shit.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So I'm sick and tired of all the "Elf on the Shelf" bullshit on my Facebook, so I made my own to annoy all the religious prides I have on there that are related to me in some way and then watched the rage comments roll in. The lulz were pretty awesome.

rrr_img_326.jpg

rrr_img_326.jpg

rrr_img_326.jpg

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
No, this is flat out wrong. Faille is a great dude with a lot of respect for people. The way he moderated was HE ACTUALLY FOLLOWED THE FUCKING RULES THAT MODERATORS AGREED ON. Where as most of them would just let shit slide because some of the community wouldn't care and the ones that did usually had the person ignored. Never at any point in time has Faille been or will be power hungry. He's one of the genuinely nicest guys I've ever met in my life.

So seriously stop saying bullshit about him that you know fucking nothing about.

The worse thing I can think of about faille, is you probably don't want him as your Main tank.

Second Edit: He probably infracted your dumbass for posting that gif because according to Ravvenn. There's a no dicks rule. Not only did you post a dick, you went above and beyond that shit.
No, he was a dick hole in the TV House. Multiple people were banned and infracted only to get them reversed and then he went into full meltdown in other threads and then began infracting people who were bring it to public attention. So before you say I know nothing and to stop the bullshit, slow your roll and find out what the fuck is actually being talked about son.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
He was a 'dickhole' because retards were posting spoilers in a place that was spoiler free. And by retards I mean kegkilla. He follows the rules and does not deviate from them, THAT's a good reason to dislike him.

Rarely ever do I stand up for anyone. You can trust me when I say Faille is a good guy.

Why the fuck are there 10 pagebreaks below my posts.

Don't be fucking editing your posts to add in more bogus ass information after you already posted it and I already responded to it. Make a new fucking post. He didn't do any of that shit or go in 'melt down' mode. You're out of your damn mind.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
He hands out infractions to a top poster, Fedor, one who keeps the FSR from becoming a ghost town - for the sake of upholding rules? Perhaps power hungry is the wrong term here, sure. I can't say it's smart though. Well, unless one wants the forum to die. What would you call him then?
526921_530499680294273_1150281961_n.jpg

Also - it's FSR, post some pics
biggrin.png

EDIT:
Got a neg for this one in an unintelligible manner:

Thread: Funny, Strange, Random Pics
no one likes normal person likes cocks, except maybe you, and your mom
12-09-2012 04:09 AM
Dr.Retarded

At least you chose your name well - You're truly retarded. What a homophobic little kid you are.