Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
View attachment 355181

They are the same age in these pics, jfc Brimley was only 50 fucking years old when he made cocoon.

Hair dye, make up, and weight all make a hell of a difference in how old someone looks. Keeping a healthy and active life throughout the years also makes a huge difference. You can see the age under Rudd's eyes and on his neck, where it's harder to apply the smoothing make up.

There is now 40+ years of research on what sun exposure and smoking does to the skin. Anyone who makes money off their face would be a fool to ignore it; Rudd probably never smoked and wears sun block everyday.

2021-05-23 14.46.52 www.researchgate.net 97b6c24ee4fd.png

2021-05-23 14.47.15 www.researchgate.net bfb296cecb9f.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Hair dye, make up, and weight all make a hell of a difference in how old someone looks. Keeping a healthy and active life throughout the years also makes a huge difference. You can see the age under Rudd's eyes and on his neck, where it's harder to apply the smoothing make up.

There is now 40+ years of research on what sun exposure and smoking does to the skin. Anyone who makes money off their face would be a fool to ignore it; Rudd probably never smoked and wears sun block everyday.

View attachment 355183

View attachment 355184

Dear Diary:

I am 51 and look younger than Rudd. I would say good genes but we used to call my Dad the Oldest Man In The Universe when I was in uni because he had so many wrinkles you could pour a glass of water on his forehead and it would take 15 minutes to reach his chin.

I smoked off and on for 25 years, I worked outside 9 hours a day in shorts and a hardhat (Village People here I come) for 6 summers, I drank like a fish and treated my body like a toilet until I was about 36.

I guess my Mom has some serious look young genes (she does actually).

GIS for Oldest Man In the Universe. Do you actually want to live to be this???

1621834592699.png

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dear Diary:

I am 51 and look younger than Rudd. I would say good genes but we used to call my Dad the Oldest Man In The Universe when I was in uni because he had so many wrinkles you could pour a glass of water on his forehead and it would take 15 minutes to reach his chin.

I smoked off and on for 25 years, I worked outside 9 hours a day in shorts and a hardhat (Village People here I come) for 6 summers, I drank like a fish and treated my body like a toilet until I was about 36.

I guess my Mom has some serious look young genes (she does actually).

GIS for Oldest Man In the Universe. Do you actually want to live to be this???

View attachment 355211

Some people just have that Baby Face.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I always thought Kevin Spacey played corrupt or bad guys exceptionally well. Is it acting when you’re just being yourself?

4C5F99D5-1BD2-4459-97DF-91B69CCA4A38.jpeg

Oh shit. This is FSR! My bad. Assumed it was politics!

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Also, to this day/his death my grandmother and late grandfather, the only president they loved as much as Trump was Clinton. I think they’d have voted for him again for a third term if possible. She used to make comments about Lewinsky keeping her mouth shut and now I wonder if that worked on two levels. I have no idea what Bill Clinton has that makes southern women horny.

9D844CF0-31C7-42C1-9F9A-02EB179AEB50.jpeg

Picture gift for atonement. This is taken in Antarctica.

Last edited:
  • 2Garbage
  • 2Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 5 users

Brad2770

Amarillo by morning. Up from San Antone. Every kid that I got, are ones that I have stole.

0BD006EC-70FB-43E0-B60F-8E4CF22B2C75.png

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users