<Silver Donator>
20210616_211136.jpg

• 28Worf
  • 2Double Worf
  • 2Weird Boner
Reactions: 32 users

Spare

Vyemm Raider
In this day and age of insane dating, I have found one of the most hassle free ways to get out of a relationship is make them want to leave. No fuss, No slashed tires or broken plates, just pure freedom and you will never get a random how ya doing every few months. I am betting this guy did the same thing.

One chick I dated said, I love guys with bald heads and goatees. So 6 months in, I stopped shaving and cutting my hair, did not take long for her to leave.

1623944801255.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In this day and age of insane dating, I have found one of the most hassle free ways to get out of a relationship is make them want to leave. No fuss, No slashed tires or broken plates, just pure freedom and you will never get a random how ya doing every few months. I am betting this guy did the same thing.

One chick I dated said, I love guys with bald heads and goatees. So 6 months in, I stopped shaving and cutting my hair, did not take long for her to leave.

View attachment 358676

Yeah....I find it easier to be an adult and just fucking say/do something.

wuss.png

• 1Solidarity

Spare

Vyemm Raider
Yeah....I find it easier to be an adult and just fucking say/do something.

wuss.png
I tired the adult thing at first but it some were adult about it, others........not so much. A lot of fucking psychotic women out there on the internet dating sites. I guess I should say, I do not do this all the time but some women you just know are going to end up at your door at 3am begging for another chance. Then again, I do stick my dick in crazy a lot.

I have no time or tolerance for shenanigans.

1623949358514.png

• 1Solidarity

Sevens

Log Wizard
If this is in fact true, I’d like to know who that soldier is.
On November 21, 2010 in Marjah, Helmand Province, Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom, U.S. Marine Lance Corporal Kyle Carpenter threw himself upon a grenade, thrown onto a rooftop, to save a fellow Marine, sustaining injuries to his face and right arm and losing his right eye;

kyle.jpg

• 14Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Couldn't find a higher res version, so I made one so I can make some stickers.
fuck-u-nicorn2.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users