<Silver Donator>
3208BEB7-81FD-4188-A4AA-08D3D7C143BA.jpeg

• 14Worf
  • 2Harrow
  • 2Like
Reactions: 17 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I actually did learn this one in sunday school, believe it or not. The widow needed a man and some kids to guarantee she'd be taken care of later in wife. By pulling out, he was basically manipulating her into sex and then trying to skip out on the whole being a father and taking care of her and any kids part. So god smote his ass.

God is apparently not a fan of deadbeats and my guess is neither were the Israelites who murdered this literal fucker and claimed it was Jehovah.

H0132-L135575241.jpg

• 5Like
  • 4Worf
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 11 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I actually did learn this one in sunday school, believe it or not. The widow needed a man and some kids to guarantee she'd be taken care of later in wife. By pulling out, he was basically manipulating her into sex and then trying to skip out on the whole being a father and taking care of her and any kids part. So god smote his ass.

God is apparently not a fan of deadbeats and my guess is neither were the Israelites who murdered this literal fucker and claimed it was Jehovah.

View attachment 360857
But the internet picture cant be wrong because its making fun of how crazy "god" is!

6k51iq8c15f61.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users