Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
That's the same drug they give you when they need you conscious but pliable for things like wisdom teeth extraction and butthole scopes and the like.

I did the minimum research but it looks like they still use N2O for wisdom teeth (?), but they do use drugs like diazepams for colonoscopies - basically hard core Ativan that blocks all the bad stuff.

View attachment 362933

This is the drug of choice at the moment for these type of things. You are aware and awake but stop forming memories until it wears off.

1__defensedivas_15_date_rape_prevention_tips_womens_self_defense_and_dating_safety_awareness_d...png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Behemoth

Trakanon Raider
View attachment 362584

What the fuck is a tabletop price surely this card is not worth 44k? I might still have a pile of common alpha cards at my parents house. At one point I had an unlimited time walk and a set of alpha dual lands. I know for a fact I sold the time walk when it was still only worth about ~$500 but can't remember If I still have the dual lands.

• 10Faggotry
  • 2Imbecile
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 13 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What the fuck is a tabletop price surely this card is not worth 44k? I might still have a pile of common alpha cards at my parents house. At one point I had an unlimited time walk and a set of alpha dual lands. I know for a fact I sold the time walk when it was still only worth about ~$500 but can't remember If I still have the dual lands.
post-box.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
IMG_20180420_153949042_BURST000_COVER_TOP-1.jpg

Eye derail is fucking triggering me. Nothing gives me the willies like the thought of people doing shit to my eyes.

• 5Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Tsar Bomba

Trakanon Raider
This is the drug of choice at the moment for these type of things. You are aware and awake but stop forming memories until it wears off.

Had a supervisor that had a history of heart problems in his family. He took pretty good care of himself but it eventually did him in. He did tell me what happened with his first heart attack.

He woke up in the morning not feeling red hot and his chest was bothering him. Told his wife that he didn't feel good and said let's go to the ER just in case. When he got there they hooked him up and started running tests. He said the doctor was looking at something and said "Oh Shit!!!". They immediately unplugged him and took him to surgery and started cutting into his chest - no anesthesia. Next thing he knew he was waking up in the hospital room with his wife hovering over him.

They told him afterwards that they had given him a drug that makes you forget everything. And it worked. He remembers waking up and feeling bad... then the next thing he knew he was in a hospital bed. His wife told him all the details. Same thing sort of happened to me with my colonoscopy. Didn't sleep the night before so when they gave me the shot they said go ahead and snooze if you want to. I didn't start recognizing my surroundings until I was at the entrance being wheeled out in a wheelchair. Amazing to lose almost 2 hours of your life with no recollection.

dd1206ba-lancia-stratos-stradale-01.jpeg

373fc949-lancia-stratos-stradale-04.jpeg

• 9Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 9 users