Funny, Strange, Random Pics

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When saying the temperature of air conditioning is "too low" does that mean that it should be cooler or hotter? Turning the AC up higher would make it cooler as opposed to simply saying a "lower temperature" so does the statement mean they are freezing and need it to be a warmer temperature? Or vice versa?

czadrwtdref71.jpg

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Generic Username

Trakanon Raider
When saying the temperature of air conditioning is "too low" does that mean that it should be cooler or hotter? Turning the AC up higher would make it cooler as opposed to simply saying a "lower temperature" so does the statement mean they are freezing and need it to be a warmer temperature? Or vice versa?
The temperature is too cold for them. The argument being that the temp is for men in suits (multiple layers).
8455B9FD-5AD5-4BA7-A6CA-389EAD3A0065.jpeg

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
If I ever go to prison, I want yall to know that ill finally break under the pressure and realize my true self. I will come out as trans and request to be placed with my fellow female inmates. Please pray for me while I live out my adolescent skin-o-max fantasyView attachment 365701

If you somehow think that you won't get shanked in a womens prison by other men with the same idea as you...

1628280327093.png

---

Also, it isn't this girl in womens prison:

1628280445746.png

it's this person:

1628280515668.png

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
My apologies... for some reason I thought I was over in the Coronavirus thread and not FSR, I will post two random pics in penance...
tobefair.gif

tomatoes.png

• 9Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users