Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Fedor

<Banned>
tumblr_mp8pb46xTU1s5r3fpo1_1280.jpg

moontayle

Golden Squire
There are legitimate medical conditions that contribute to someone's inability to burn fat and makes staying healthy a challenge (I know one personally), but I firmly believe that a vast majority of people who are fat don't fall into this category. Here's a nice way to tell. If, when you were a kid, you were consistently considered overweight, and that continues into adulthood then you might just be naturally fat or have a medical condition that aids the cause. If, when you were a kid, you were "normal" or "skinny" and in adulthood have reversed form and are now considered fat... you're fat because of your life choices and could reverse that if you choose.

rrr_img_49055.jpg

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
There are legitimate medical conditions that contribute to someone's inability to burn fat and makes staying healthy a challenge (I know one personally), but I firmly believe that a vast majority of people who are fat don't fall into this category. Here's a nice way to tell. If, when you were a kid, you were consistently considered overweight, and that continues into adulthood then you might just be naturally fat or have a medical condition that aids the cause. If, when you were a kid, you were "normal" or "skinny" and in adulthood have reversed form and are now considered fat... you're fat because of your life choices and could reverse that if you choose.
Looking outside of the US kinda squashes that theory. If a person was fat as a child, it's most likely because of an excess of calories when they were young as well.

Being fat is almost entirely a symptom of food production and availability. If food becomes scarce... so do fat people. It's not rocket surgery. It's not like it matters much, the future is bleak as fuck and the tribulations of the coming century will most certainly trim the fat, so to speak.

There is a disease of the mind that has taken hold. It erodes the spirit and undermines the will and is the root of all addiction. The most insidious aspect of this affliction is it's ability to neutralize ones desire to find a cure. It whispers in their ear that pain is love, fear is courage, the grotesque is beautiful and all is well. Comforted by these sweet words the foolish and the blind make their beds in their graves and dream of the wonderful things the voice shall whisper to them tomorrow.

-Pancreas

Anyways, Fedor has gone full Ahab. He hunts down giant white whales and dick chicks with fervor and conviction. Herman Melville could never have imagined a more perfect manifestation of his character had he lived 1000 years.
rrr_img_49056.jpg