85182F5F-E7EA-42D6-A373-B09FE962CFD2.jpeg

• 8Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 8 users

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Actchually

That's that bitch from the Amish Mafia TV show who taught us about Amish soaking. Mormons supposedly soak too. Apparently it's only sex if you move it around. Me and my wife did it once, it was so fucking hot.

Bin8BPvIEAAJb4d.jpg
I thought it looked like the Belgian health minister at first.
qh8woge8nuo31.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Actchually

That's that bitch from the Amish Mafia TV show who taught us about Amish soaking. Mormons supposedly soak too. Apparently it's only sex if you move it around. Me and my wife did it once, it was so fucking hot.

Bin8BPvIEAAJb4d.jpg

As much as I don't wanna think about that thing "soaking"...

how can you both put it in...and not move?

To put it in requires movement...

to cure us of this bullshit I present an old person:

And then a young person:

1634410908338.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
As much as I don't wanna think about that thing "soaking"...

how can you both put it in...and not move?

To put it in requires movement...

Just the tip. And then there is a gradual melding process where the genitals become quantumly entangled, so they fully engage without actually moving.

Of course there's some movement doofus. I mean for fucks sake you move when you breath. And laugh at the ridiculous of it. And later when you orgasm. Plus there was some wiggling as the shit got hotter and hotter. But it's not a sin because you weren't pumping. That's the claim.

Next I'll learn ya about jews and their hole-y sheets. Basically anything done though the holy sheet with a hole is not a sin.

sheet.jpg

0TQMPsq.jpg

heeb.jpg

And you thought anal was the only loophole.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Just the tip. And then there is a gradual melding process where the genitals become quantumly entangled, so they fully engage without actually moving.

Of course there's some movement doofus. I mean for fucks sake you move when you breath. And laugh at the ridiculous of it. And later when you orgasm. Plus there was some wiggling as the shit got hotter and hotter. But it's not a sin because you weren't pumping. That's the claim.

Next I'll learn ya about jews and their hole-y sheets. Basically anything done though the holy sheet with a hole is not a sin.

sheet.jpg

0TQMPsq.jpg

heeb.jpg

And you thought anal was the only loophole.
Not sure if its stereotypical urban legend exaggeration but I knew a woman who lived right next to their fundamentalist enclave outside NYC and she said the same. They take their virgin sheets very seriously supposedly.

4HMYhG8l.jpg

• 9Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 9 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
1634427282938.png

Sure you can CHOOSE to despair, but why? When you could be rocking your evil flute stuff?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I just found this:

A Japan travel guide website, called: Japan all over.

JapAnal.jpg

Or the URL reads: Jap Anal Lover

• 11Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 12 users