Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I live in Europe and couldn't name half of those post-U.S.S.R shitholes.

Also, I would probably fail at naming most Midwestern and North Eastern state shitholes.

RelatedIt's Thanksgiving So We Asked Brits To Label The United States - We're So Sorry, America

oblig

MjAxMS0zZTRjYmEzYzQwNDRhNmIy.png

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think it's awesome that after all the bitching and moaning about trannies and fat shaming, someone posts something truly random that some may find funny, and posts them in spoilers so if you didn't like it at first you aren't stuck scrolling past it all... and it still gets a sarcastic bitch response.

Somebody feeling the need to bitch seems to be the one constant to this thread.

frakkedupshite.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Who gives a shit about those maps? Does an Elephant give a shit about how an ant maps its tunnels? Obviously no one in the US is going to care about third-world Europe.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Beter raise the debt-ceiling broski.

All is fine, after all the rating agencies give the US of A a tripple AAAAAAAAAAA? ratio, right?

Third world Americans don't understand economies, the lulz
smile.png

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who gives a shit about those maps? Does an Elephant give a shit about how an ant maps its tunnels? Obviously no one in the US is going to care about third-world Europe.
ok, make hi skool students take the test with the states of the USA, see how that goes. I wonder how many would name a state Canada.

Or better yet, print this out and see how it goes

rrr_img_50936.png

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Canada isn't broke as fuck, so its probably only a matter of time until they start taking over the US of Poverty anyway.

If they interested in some 3rd world level of economy & education property, that is.

Could be that they just buy Sudan or so, the weather is nice there and the people are more easily suppressed & equally educated.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Naming individual states in the US is not at all the same thing as naming independent, sovereign nations in the rest of the world. Shit, most of those nations also have states or provinces or districts, and no one could name any of those. Geography is not taught well here. Shit, I bet it's less than 5% of Americans who could label all the states correctly, and that 5% are the kids in grade 6 (or whatever) who have a test on it next week.

Unrelated.
holidays.jpg

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Look on the bright side, everyone got Italy.

I also doubt you'd get different results if you handed out empty maps of the United States out in Europe and asked for the state names.
You'd also get the same results if you handed out empty maps of the United States out in the United States and asked for the state names.

Obligatory(I know it was an Aussie):
america-as-drawn-by-australian.jpg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
US is slightly dumb in that we have North/South Dakota, North/South Carolina etc.

Though I wonder how many bros in the UK would be able to locate Andorra or Moldova;

andorra_map_2011worldfactbook_300_1.jpg

46uh0.jpg

Is that what it looks like when hoes play musical chairs with your face? Sign me up.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've lived in the USA for all 30 years of my natural life and I couldn't label at least half or more of the states.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Canada isn't broke as fuck, so its probably only a matter of time until they start taking over the US of Poverty anyway.

If they interested in some 3rd world level of economy & education property, that is.

Could be that they just buy Sudan or so, the weather is nice there and the people are more easily suppressed & equally educated.
Why does everyone somehow think that the USA would be taken over by someone just because our economy crashes on a global market? You think all the gun toting motherfuckers we have are going to suddenly be like "oh shit, we owe some fucktard overseas some money! Long Live the King/Queen!". No, that shit happened once already and we kicked the shit out of the british bastards.