Funny, Strange, Random Pics

mikerb

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1648485148684.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
Within seconds there were uncensored videos hitting the top of Reddit. Youtube hasn't received any DMCA notices to take them down. The police issued a statement regarding no charges filed and no one gave any fucks about the Oscars but today it's all anyone is really talking about. No totally not staged.

ummm-yeah-no.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Picard
  • 1Slow
Reactions: 6 users

Brad2770

Ok, so it was staged.

I could see how this benefits Chris Rock. He now has 30 minutes of stage material people are going to love to hear. The comedy shows he has booked will surely be sold out now. At least until this has passed.

I don’t see how this benefits Will Smith. With the cucking controversy and now Slapgate, I see no positives for Will Smith. Since this was staged and clearly preplanned, what is the intended aftermath for Will Smith? Why would he agree to this?

E0023E8B-919B-4098-B316-8C62FCBD5886.png

• 6Like
  • 3Picard
Reactions: 8 users

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
An Oscar which he collected twenty minutes later and money. This really isn't fucking rocket science Brad. I also allow I could be wrong but I find it highly unlikely.

quote-there-is-only-one-thing-in-life-worse-than-being-talked-about-and-that-is-not-being-osca...jpg

• 1SJW
  • 1Genius!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Brad2770

An Oscar which he collected twenty minutes later and money. This really isn't fucking rocket science Brad. I also allow I could be wrong but I find it highly unlikely.

View attachment 405492

There are zero benefits to assaulting someone live on TV. The fact that you can’t see the obvious shock from Chris Rock and anger/stress from Will Smith bewilders me.

I bet you think Putin is causing inflation and high gas prices too.

• 9Faggotry
  • 3Like
  • 2Harrow
Reactions: 16 users

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
OKay bro. People are tired of seeing us argue I am sure. Please accept these tits as recompense. Totally not fake tits.

breasts-big-fake-boobs-on-a-hot-tattooed-body-pTKNF3.jpg

• 9Barf
  • 4Harrow
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 17 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Smith is not a good enough actor to have faked the anger in his voice when he was screaming F-bombs (a huge no-no) at Rock. They even had people coming up to comfort/calm him down during a commercial break when nobody could see. And why would Smith agree to a stupid stunt that irrevocably tarnished one of the biggest nights of his entire career? It's logical to suspect anything you see on TV of being set up, but this was pretty clearly real.

willtrend.png

• 6Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Brad2770

I was wrong. That shit was staged. Will Smith and Chris Rock fooled me.

This guy helped me see the light.

4378EA3C-8D24-437B-AC19-BD3A4216D5C8.jpeg

• 13Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 17 users