Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Our "states" are about as meaningful as counties and France's "administrative regions" anyway. Who gives a shit if anyone knows where the fuck they are.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Who cares if people from one nation dont know about the other nations. The argument is more centered around not knowing your own Nations states or "Administrative Regions." Asking someone from California to name all the counties in Virginia would be equally as irrelevant and vice versa.
Hello, I'm in Louisa!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I tried my best
rrr_img_51299.jpg

Forgive my chicken scratch

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Who cares if people from one nation dont know about the other nations. The argument is more centered around not knowing your own Nations states or "Administrative Regions." Asking someone from California to name all the counties in Virginia would be equally as irrelevant and vice versa.
Fucking Goochland. Best. Name. Ever.

the-gooch.jpg

doc_sancheZ_sl

shitlord
decided to update my avatar and maybe become a bit more active, who knows. a certain nice dude seems to be trying to get me to do it - always nice to have some1 you don't even know sort of having your back without being obvious about it, much appreciated btw.
and here's the oblig random pic (belongs to a friend, but I get to visit like every week or so - seriously relaxing and I can only recommend it)
foto1fns2r.jpg