chqa856iqxs81.jpg
template-illusion-100-0c6db91aec9c.png

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Thats fake. Thats a woman and was arrested for some crime at a birthday party iirc.

Tessa Fowler 03-08-2021 Wallpaper .jpg

• 16Like
  • 7Mother of God
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 27 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I grew up near Beaumont. While Beaumont itself is a pretty big if rather suburban town, (150,000+) I assume there are enough rural/country folks competing in 4-H that homeslice would have the ever-living hell beaten out of him before he pretending to plop down in a pen. Not a guarantee, though given the ridiculous levels of White Flight to surrounding cities there has been from Beaumont that those schools still do 4-H at this point, as Beaumont has been Majority Black for decades but not all schools were integrated in the same manner due to geographic disproportionalities.
They still put on a sizeable Rodeo in non-COVID years fake edit: They just did one in March.
ride.jpg

Actual Story below of the woman in the cow costume below:

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
8screws and he still missed the stud, thats like my house now, i had to really patch this house when i bought it

somehow this dude found the stud (i think i still haven't checked it, just patched it)
View attachment 407194

idk wtf he was trying to do here, for reference the big "S" is me finding the stud (i was hanging up garage organizers)
View attachment 407196

i really don't understand this and no one has figured it out, just...
View attachment 407195

yes he literally drilled 24 holes and couldn't find the stud, *hint there is no stud there, the fucking stud is right there where the electrical panel is and then 16in to the right of that.

also... he's drilling holes ON TOP of the electrical panel where fucking wires connect to it

and also that access panel he cut out on top of the electrical panel and then he puts in a 2gange blue box that was holding nothing?

but wait theres more, this dude literally had a hook fetish
View attachment 407197

notice the silouhette of the box fan? yup hanging from a gang of hooks...
(hint, some of these were not drilled into a stud... still missed it)

(notice all the hooks attached to the shelf???)
took a different route walking around the hood (my place has no sidewalks so i wanted to go even further away from the main sts
i like to see what the values are, one house was sold around election time for 300k and now its estimated at over 700k

these houses are fucked up, way tinier like
3 bd3 ba839 sqft

but the lot is crazy huge
Lot:37.60 Acres
its not even old, a 1990 house, anyway... back on point, i browsed the old for sale pics and i found another dude w/ a hook fetish
0bbcd56a652e8fec525506673aea1723.png

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
took a different route walking around the hood (my place has no sidewalks so i wanted to go even further away from the main sts
i like to see what the values are, one house was sold around election time for 300k and now its estimated at over 700k

these houses are fucked up, way tinier like

but the lot is crazy huge

its not even old, a 1990 house, anyway... back on point, i browsed the old for sale pics and i found another dude w/ a hook fetish
0bbcd56a652e8fec525506673aea1723.png
Maybe they just had a lot of headphones

1652217317651.png

• 5Worf
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 5 users