Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Tenjikuronin

left_img.png
Lady-Justice-Law-600x450.jpg
right_img.png

About :: Law Offices of Lady Justice

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's with this response? Did he rustle your jimmies or something?
I was going to write something snarky about how frail old Christianity is being brutally oppressed by the ever growing legions of marauding athists or whatnot, but fuck it. John Stewart, Colbert, others have much better material on the same topic.

GIS for Topical Material

rrr_img_51962.jpg
rrr_img_51963.jpg
rrr_img_51964.jpg
rrr_img_51965.jpg
rrr_img_51966.jpg
la+sagat+crash.jpg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
To this day I do not want a kid because with the shit I pulled back in the day Karma will make sure it is WAY MORE probable then 51% that if I do, it will be a girl. Fuck that noise.

rrr_img_51989.gif

And no, you can not buy it
frown.png
I think its like some cosmic joke. Guys loved banging crazy, slutty tramps in their teens and 20s so they feel they must continue the tradition on and end up being shitty fathers to make sure the generation of guys coming up gets to experience what they did.

tramp-stamp-10.jpg

Bacon_sl

shitlord
Big Phoenix_sl said:
I think its like some cosmic joke. Guys loved banging crazy, slutty tramps in their teens and 20s so they feel they must continue the tradition on and end up being shitty fathers to make sure the generation of guys coming up gets to experience what they did.
So it's some sort of Freudian 'bros before hoes' slip? You may be on to something here.

rrr_img_51991.jpg

rrr_img_51992.jpg

rrr_img_51993.jpg

rrr_img_51994.jpg

rrr_img_51995.jpg

rrr_img_51996.jpg