Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Sevens

Log Wizard
Its not a dog.

Its an adult man in a fursuit being stroked by a young child.

View attachment 422316
OMFG I totally did not notice that....Christ on a cracker all Furrys are just pedos in a child friendly package. Remember when the Government banned Joe Camel cause he was popular with kids? Yet they actually promote this shit. Furrys need to be put on the wall right next to the trannys. God damned sick ass fuckers.

stairs.jpg

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
OMFG I totally did not notice that....Christ on a cracker all Furrys are just pedos in a child friendly package. Remember when the Government banned Joe Camel cause he was popular with kids? Yet they actually promote this shit. Furrys need to be put on the wall right next to the trannys. God damned sick ass fuckers.

View attachment 422317
Dumb fuck, Dog fetish gear is non furry. Infact, as a furry I find it incredibly disgusting as it allows skin to show. I hate skin. Yours, mine and children's. Execute all adults in that picture and I'd sleep calmly at night.

• 21Faggotry
  • 4Worf
  • 2Seriously?
Reactions: 32 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Dumb fuck, Dog fetish gear is non furry. Infact, as a furry I find it incredibly disgusting as it allows skin to show. I hate skin. Yours, mine and children's. Execute all adults in that picture and I'd sleep calmly at night.
JFC what a degenerate piece of shit, as I have stated ALL furrys (and dog fetish people, lol like there is a difference) need to be put up against the wall.
Also this is a thread for Funny, Strange, Random PICS.
So post a pic, Pedo

Push.jpg

Edit: Also find it funny you call me a dumb fuck cause I dont know the difference between dog fetish (who dress in animal suits) and a Furry (who dress in animal suits). Its all the same, no matter how you slice it.

• 6Like
  • 4Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 12 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
*Desire to Spay and Neuter intensifies*

1657977027875.jpeg

• 5Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 8 users

Brad2770

View attachment 422317

My conversation with my cousin last night-

C7C786D2-D178-4084-A98D-CB6A6162085E.png

• 5Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 8 users