Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Cheesy-07_18_22-600-3.png
So the fish sammich is an option now? cool... coool.....

Imagine dropping thousands on a shitty replica of your uggo face instead of dropping thousands on the ciri sex doll;

View attachment 422870
This looks a lot more to me like he wanted her to get a boob job, and she figured it would be cheaper to just get a doll of herself with a big rack for him to bang.

And remember kids, we're in what is probably going to be a historic heat wave in the central US. so.....
1658331684761.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’ve been threatening to put a urinal in “my” bathroom, but the wife isn’t very supportive of the idea.

Good thing it’s not her decision to make, but I’m not a tyrant so I’ve come up with a compromise. Until I find a suitable solution I’ll continue to piss off the deck in the backyard whenever the fuck I want.

8A78E6D3-E828-4ACC-A162-DF8236D47726.jpeg

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I’ve been threatening to put a urinal in “my” bathroom, but the wife isn’t very supportive of the idea.

Good thing it’s not her decision to make, but I’m not a tyrant so I’ve come up with a compromise. Until I find a suitable solution I’ll continue to piss off the deck in the backyard whenever the fuck I want.

View attachment 423119
No man cave? No basement thats yours to design? No.. outside building with a bar and restroom? No dock with a restroom? She left you with nothing bro?
lancaster-dock-outdoor-lifestyle-20.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No man cave? No basement thats yours to design? No.. outside building with a bar and restroom? No dock with a restroom? She left you with nothing bro?
lancaster-dock-outdoor-lifestyle-20.jpg
The bathroom in question is attached to my man cave/office. It’s where I take all my shits in peace while I read the news. Wife rarely enters my office let alone my bathroom. The opposition was the potential smell and my wife just tiring of me trying to be overly alpha.

I have a toilet iPad…that’s how I do most my FoH browsing.
2B961971-AD5E-42BD-A2B6-8D804E6B14EC.gif

Afternoon shit for the win.

• 7Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 9 users