toO0C.png

srxwg.jpg

Fiodx.jpg

toO0C.png

srxwg.jpg

Jim Russel

Lord Nagafen Raider
Art stuff
You wouldn't happen to be familiar with a similar artist who painted scenes of the underworld, would you? I believe his artwork collectively constructed a detailed narrative/world involving overlords using human souls as building materials or something of the sort. Someone posted his images in the FSR years ago but I can't remember his name.

kzyGy.jpg

kzyGy.jpg

FleshStick_sl

shitlord
You wouldn't happen to be familiar with a similar artist who painted scenes of the underworld, would you? I believe his artwork collectively constructed a detailed narrative/world involving overlords using human souls as building materials or something of the sort. Someone posted his images in the FSR years ago but I can't remember his name. I think it would be cool if someone created a virtual world based on the art of these individuals--not an "video game" in the traditional sense but more of a grotesque fatalistic narrative of death.
In fact, you would be thinking of none other thanMr. Wayne Barlowe. I found him on FoHSS myself.

cR3Dr.jpg

cR3Dr.jpg

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
To my knowledge, Wayne Barlowe has two books about "Hell", which are basicly art books that include a story (or art heavy story books?) about a human going to hell and getting a tour or somthing. They're quite popular in fantasy circles because not only does it have top notch art, but it tells an excellent story including a great metaphysics of the way hell and souls and devils work and such.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barlowe's_Inferno

Maybe it was only one book. I thought it was more than that.

tumblr_m8337j9mt11r93jyvo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_m8337j9mt11r93jyvo9_1280.jpg

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
If sex working was legal and regulated, I'd probably divorce my wife and have my checks direct deposited into the sex worker business
smile.png

smile.png

To my knowledge, Wayne Barlowe has two books about "Hell", which are basicly art books that include a story (or art heavy story books?) about a human going to hell and getting a tour or somthing. They're quite popular in fantasy circles because not only does it have top notch art, but it tells an excellent story including a great metaphysics of the way hell and souls and devils work and such.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barlowe's_Inferno

Maybe it was only one book. I thought it was more than that.
No, he's done several major projects and collections (a lot of extra-terrestrial stuff). A sampling of them should be on the site I linked.
Thanks guys, I appreciate the info. He has very unique work. Reminds me of something that could be spawned from an H.P. Lovecraft version of the Warhammer 40k Universe.

rrr_img_7477.png
rrr_img_7478.jpg
rrr_img_7479.jpg

rrr_img_7477.png

rrr_img_7478.jpg

rrr_img_7479.jpg

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If sex working was legal and regulated, I'd probably divorce my wife and have my checks direct deposited into the sex worker business
smile.png
Granted I could always start dating the hard working, low maintenance girls but... the lazy, high maintenance ones always catch me hook, line and sinker. If I could just buy a whore for any occasion, life would be a lot cheaper and simpler. Someone here on these boards said something the other day that sounded pretty legit. "Somewhere along the way it became better to be fucked than to be the one fucking."

rrr_img_7488.jpg

smile.png

rrr_img_7488.jpg

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Hell art you say?

rrr_img_7490.jpg

(if you've never played KQ6, play it once, curse at getting the crappy ending, the play it again following a walkthrough line by line. It's a terrific game)

rrr_img_7490.jpg