<Medals Crew>
4cc2c2023df64e14f37f018331219ca0_width-600.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
yup pretty much had the same fridge up until a year ago in family home, same ugly color, and of course wood trim, lulz, came w/ the house in the 80s, it would ice over so when i was old enough my mom would get me to basic instinct it with a screw driver. i believe in the early 90s we upgraded to a white whirlpool? and moved the ugly fridge to the basement, still worked worked until we sold the house last year, also just left it there as part of the house.

absolutely nothing to hate on that fridge, worked for at least 15 of my years and going strong for 30(that i know of), probably 50yrs since it's most likely a 70s fridge. it would be small by todays standards, a good apt or basement/garage fridge. i would bet anything it would outlast any samsung/lg shitty fridge made today, everyone can chime in w/ their fridge compressor woes now.
d846b1572ac54bc9e958b937c627c19b.jpg
Youtube decided to feed me a channel about appliance repair/resell. Guy running it said modern appliances like that dont last for shit because of all the high efficiency crap in them requiring electronics or gimmick features.

Brings up an interesting point; how much better are new appliances that are 25-50% more efficient if they only last 5-10 years before being replaced? aka none of this shit is really better for the environment but its great scam for globohomos to keep selling you shit over and over.

70nxml.jpg

Last edited:
  • 9Solidarity
  • 9Like
  • 3Picard
Reactions: 20 users