<Gold Donor>
1670433232186.png

• 3Worf
  • 2Seriously?
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 7 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
I was at the Plasma donation center the other day (doing my part to help humanity). Sadly my phone was dead so I couldn't watch You tube videos as I normally do so I was forced to watch what they were playing on the donation floor...which happened to be a Hallmark christmas movie, It turned me gay!

But honestly that video was the exact plot of the movie except instead of a dog it was his brothers kid he was taking care of cause his brother was in the war. Of course at the climax of the movie the Santa at the event held at the end of the movie just happened to be the kids Dad back from the war! Happy endings for all.

Edit: Sorry I forgot the pic.

bad.jpg

Last edited:
  • 10Faggotry
Reactions: 9 users

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Line’s from the Bhagavad Gita and said by Vishnu to Arjuna. Shiva’s not even in the epic, do you even Rogan bro.
Huh, cool. Learn stuff everyday. I always assumed Oppenheimer was likening himself to Shiva since Shiva was known as a Guardian and a Destroyer, which is what Oppenheimer seemed to feel the A-bomb had the potential for, so my brain made a wrong connection. No, I don't Rogan much anymore.

rhgerht.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users