Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Hamsteroceros_sl

shitlord
No, really. System of a Downs is in the same shitty radio rock category as Nickelback.
I'm not going to tell anyone what music he should like; this is a fairly polarizing band, after all. Listen to whatever blows your hair back. That said, lumping System in with Nickelback is just retarded.

rrr_img_53973.jpg

Also, see previous post.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
At first, I was
rrr_img_53961.jpg

But then, the more I thought about it, I arrived at
rrr_img_53962.jpg

Seriously though, your opinion (to which you have every right, of course) is fucking stupid and you should feel bad about yourself.
indeedd.
Phoenix...you are a fucking moron and a dick.
more morons:
raEHQjuQQB8.jpg

and more dicks:
1470132_785728041453013_1532553957_n.jpg

apraetor

<Silver Donator>
Most of the European ones are actually best-practices for safety. Headlights during the day have been shown to improve the visibility of your car to others, par example. Breathalyzers in France.. well, I suppose it makes sense if you're a nation of lushes.

It's illegal to run out of fuel anywhere, because it's your own fucking fault and you are now blocking traffic.

Boy_Stuck_In_Chair_www-1.coolrewards.co_.uk_Teacher_and_Parent_Rewards.jpg

EvasiveGoose_sl

shitlord
I don't care what you guys say. I like SOAD and despise Nickelback. I probably hate Nickelback more than most because Chad Kroeger was a fucking douche when I interviewed him

serj-tankian-figure-it-out.jpg

Toxicity is a classic album, I didn't follow them much after that but still they by no means deserve to be even mentioned on the same level of douche as nickelback. Thats like comparing Nirvana to pearl jam. For shame. And post the obligatory pic, your two cents is not a worthy contribution to the FSR

bestofgettyimages41.jpg

2936940693_6b71ec2faa_b.jpg

bestofgettyimages03.jpg

bestofgettyimages13.jpg

4197434834_1c9ea225ff_b.jpg

06JustineDupont_LaurentPujol.jpg

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
SOAD did 2 top notch albums, the EP one and Toxicity. Writing, production, everything is just perfect. Then they went full retard (money money) letting Malakian doing more stuff, writing shitty songs aimed at teenagers with awful lyrics, their latest album is fm rock at its finest. It's basically like The Offspring, they sold their soul to the Money God.

5Y498bP.png

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Sorry but Systen of a Downie is a terrible fucking band. All their songs sounds like it was written by some dyslexic, aspergers tourettes syndrome having retard. No ifs, ands or buts about it, they fucking suck and you should all feel bad for supporting such a shitty band.

should-i-go-to-the-system-of-a-downs-concert-or-watch-jersey-shore.jpg