Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Caliane

ASP posted a more complete video of the incident.

this isn't more complete. its starts at :13s of the first vid, after he spent 13s fiddling with this gun, and the guy went around to two other tables first.

Technically even longer. looking at the time stamps. dude walks in at 18:48. hero reacts immediately, but can't manage to get his gun out of his holster. at 18:58 of public freekout vid, we get a timeskip. with ASP's vid we can see the time stamps. so know, the vid picks up again at 19:08. dude is shot at 19:17.
hero spent 89 seconds, or a min and a half fucking around with this gun. god damn is that way too long to be playing fucky fuck with a armed robber. be way more aware of your gun at all times, and its accessibility.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Redhead Festival,Dublin Ireland
A lot of people gather in this place,United only by the fact that they have orange hair.
324747173_901023514237969_1230677256792645721_n.jpg

• 9Like
  • 5Weird Boner
  • 4Mother of God
Reactions: 21 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
this isn't more complete. its starts at :13s of the first vid, after he spent 13s fiddling with this gun, and the guy went around to two other tables first.

Technically even longer. looking at the time stamps. dude walks in at 18:48. hero reacts immediately, but can't manage to get his gun out of his holster. at 18:58 of public freekout vid, we get a timeskip. with ASP's vid we can see the time stamps. so know, the vid picks up again at 19:08. dude is shot at 19:17.
hero spent 89 seconds, or a min and a half fucking around with this gun. god damn is that way too long to be playing fucky fuck with a armed robber. be way more aware of your gun at all times, and its accessibility.
I'm not criticizing but this caught my eye.
1673204599022.png

• 6Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 8 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
\
I'm not criticizing but this caught my eye.
View attachment 452058
how is that guy in any line of fire? he's pointing up and the man across the eatery is sitting down. the barrel is also to the man's left. that red arrow is bullshit.
trajectb.jpg

keep in mind the angle of this photo, both men are sitting level, the shooter isnt below the man across the tables.
iu

Last edited:
  • 7Like
  • 4Solidarity
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 11 users

Varia Vespasa

Vyemm Raider

Um, 18:48 to 19:17 is 29 seconds, not 89....

clocks.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Spare

Vyemm Raider
\

how is that guy in any line of fire? he's pointing up and the man across the eatery is sitting down. the barrel is also to the man's left. that red arrow is bullshit.
View attachment 452062
keep in mind the angle of this photo, both men are sitting level, the shooter isnt below the man across the tables.
iu
I was about to say the same thing. Not to mention, since the camera is mounted in a corner, the line of fire from the table would look way different. Plus at that range, you would have to be a moron to miss!

Pic unrelated
1673210760232.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
\

View attachment 452062
iu
Yea the angle isn’t clear cut but it’s close enough for me to take notice. It is a close one.
1673235436981.png

Last edited:
  • 5Faggotry
  • 2Harrow
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 8 users