323784203_970181080575286_4845140712066244640_n.jpg

• 2Like
  • 2Picard
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
hey you millenial plebs

you notice gamer dad doesn't have his hand on a mouse, cuz mouseview (look) wasn't implemented until quake, but how do you fire without left click? the "ctrl" button!!!, actually the left corner cluster (where his left hand is) got lots of use cuz alt was also strafe and shift was run.
big ass space bar was to open doors and you slammed it when you ran into an elevator to gtfo

oblig
volume on
when do you think he bails on the ski lift?
he doesn't, faggot gen z

• 3Worf
  • 2Picard
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 6 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
hey you millenial plebs

you notice gamer dad doesn't have his hand on a mouse, cuz mouseview (look) wasn't implemented until quake, but how do you fire without left click? the "ctrl" button!!!, actually the left corner cluster (where his left hand is) got lots of use cuz alt was also strafe and shift was run.
big ass space bar was to open doors and you slammed it when you ran into an elevator to gtfo

oblig
volume on
when do you think he bails on the ski lift?
he doesn't, faggot gen z
Thats wrong, I played Doom and Doom 2 and we had keyboard turners and wasd mouse look people, and the results were predictable.

Screenshot 2023-01-24 at 3.54.03 PM.png

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Thats wrong, I played Doom and Doom 2 and we had keyboard turners and wasd mouse look people, and the results were predictable.

View attachment 455091
yeaa i'm talking about mouseview, where you move the mouse and you look around, not mouse movement, who the fuck moves the mouse up to go forward?

• 5Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 9 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
yeaa i'm talking about mouseview, where you move the mouse and you look around, not mouse movement, who the fuck moves the mouse up to go forward?

In Doom/Doom2 you turned with the mouse and then just tried not to move it up and down too much, strafe with A/D and W/S to move forward and backward. There wasn't any sense in looking up/down since the maps were fake 2d and you couldn't shoot up anyway.

If you didn't have your hand on the mouse to turn, you were going to get murdered. So that whole idea of mouselook not implemented so you don't use the mouse is wrong. Thats all I'm saying.

Thresh (gamer) - Wikipedia

• 5Like