Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
two dudes in my ass at the same time, with each dick in a different girl who were riding me, pussy to pussy, while a guy and girl stood over me and let me eat/lick/suck on them while they fucked.
Dunno about that.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
two dudes in my ass at the same time, with each dick in a different girl who were riding me, pussy to pussy, while a guy and girl stood over me and let me eat/lick/suck on them while they fucked.
Actually no awkardness. They were a couple before they mutually started dating me. She is straight, and he is bisexual and discovered he was when after four months of them both knowing me, they found out about my cocks. It clicked and we've been together since.
usually having straight guys want to play with it.
hmmm, im into sounding, does that count?
i like sex toys, especially inflatable dildos and usually like having one in my ass while i have sex. trouble is i usually end up rupturing the inflatable dildo because i inflate it too big when its inside. spent a fortune replacing them.

condoms are a pain, they slip off easy because i cant tug them all the way down. maybe i should cut the thumb and index finger off a pair of dish gloves?
wink.png
when i was fucking around, i tried it a few ways. in the end the girls always either wanted to try or didnt, regardless of how i approached it. surprise or warning, i could never predict. Guys though, they NEVER turned it down and always wanted to see, touch, feel, taste etc. Which always blew my mind, the straight guys being so curious they ended up with a mouthful of both. lol
Dunno about that. Dude sounds about as screwed up as his genitalia.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
when i was fucking around, i tried it a few ways. in the end the girls always either wanted to try or didnt, regardless of how i approached it. surprise or warning, i could never predict. Guys though, they NEVER turned it down and always wanted to see, touch, feel, taste etc. Which always blew my mind, the straight guys being so curious they ended up with a mouthful of both. lol.
Whoa.

rrr_img_55593.jpg

rrr_img_55592.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Probably the single greatest thread on the internet.
Single greatest quote from that entire thread:

Dad: "Son, it's time we had a little talk about the birds and the bees. Come outside with me."

"Son, everything the light touches is your kingdom."