Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Sevens

Log Wizard
you asking if that is a menu reminded me of a jim gaffigan joke. i can't remember all the details, but the jist was that he went to a mexican fast food restaurant and asked the drive through person what a taco was and the person said "it's a tortilla with meat, cheese and lettuce." so then he asked what a quesadilla was and the person said "it's a tortilla with meat, cheese and lettuce." then he asked what a burrito is and the person said "sigh... it's a tortilla with meat, cheese and lettuce." so then he asked what a tostada is and the person said, "look it's ALL tortillas with meat, cheese and vegetable, just order anything it's all the same."

anyway, pic for the pic god

View attachment 461712
Amen! And its the same thing with pasta, what's the difference between spaghetti and Rigatoni? The fucking shape.
Whats the difference between lasagna and macaroni? The fucking shape.

334332697_535032752095265_3849976764161007920_n.png

• 10Solidarity
  • 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 15 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Amen! And its the same thing with pasta, what's the difference between spaghetti and Rigatoni? The fucking shape.
Whats the difference between lasagna and macaroni? The fucking shape.

View attachment 461728
oy take a step back with that "all pasta is the same" nonsense. there's a whole load of difference between lasagna and macaroni. i mean unless you are strictly talking about the pasta before you start actually making the dish. and even then there's still a bunch of differences.

behold, the best pasta...

bucatini-pasta-500x500.jpg

bucatini. seems a bit ostentatious for a noodle, but i swear to you it's amazing. you have to rethink how you eat a little, because you can't slurp it your mouth like regular spaghetti, because it acts like a straw. but it gets all the sauce INSIDE the noodle so it's like Gushers (those gummies with juice inside them) but PASTA. it's amazo.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
oy take a step back with that "all pasta is the same" nonsense. there's a whole load of difference between lasagna and macaroni. i mean unless you are strictly talking about the pasta before you start actually making the dish. and even then there's still a bunch of differences.

bucatini. seems a bit ostentatious for a noodle, but i swear to you it's amazing. you have to rethink how you eat a little, because you can't slurp it your mouth like regular spaghetti, because it acts like a straw. but it gets all the sauce INSIDE the noodle so it's like Gushers (those gummies with juice inside them) but PASTA. it's amazo.
Pasta is pasta is pasta (yes, the noodles). Sure you can do a million different things with them but the same holds true for mexican food.

334174468_213341204555080_5513996183906106775_n.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider

Sorry, you lost me at amazo.

78092-vidya-raoC6ADC4C7-6DA9-130A-8E98-05CD5C37FC59.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 3 users

Brad2770

you asking if that is a menu reminded me of a jim gaffigan joke. i can't remember all the details, but the jist was that he went to a mexican fast food restaurant and asked the drive through person what a taco was and the person said "it's a tortilla with meat, cheese and lettuce." so then he asked what a quesadilla was and the person said "it's a tortilla with meat, cheese and lettuce." then he asked what a burrito is and the person said "sigh... it's a tortilla with meat, cheese and lettuce." so then he asked what a tostada is and the person said, "look it's ALL tortillas with meat, cheese and vegetable, just order anything it's all the same."

anyway, pic for the pic god

View attachment 461712
One of the few comedians that can still make me laugh.

E774F4F6-0260-4AF7-9412-2F956157F507.gif

• 1Moron
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
One of the few comedians that can still make me laugh.

View attachment 461739
I loved his comedy until I made the mistake of reading his twitter and found out that he is a Progressive psycopath. I don't mean a regular hollywood lunatic but an aggressively offensive Rob-Reiner-level TDS purveyor and wants-you-to-die-because-you-voted-for-Republicans-and-didn't-get-vaccinated crazy person.

Here are three random images I had on my desktop to atone for the since of politics commentary in FSR; I don't remember if I got these from Twitter or was posting these to Twitter. I just hope these aren't FSR recent reposts.

tbQyfSk.jpg

18.png
R-4680748-1492175839-3122.jpg

• 7Repost
  • 5Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 13 users

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
That's why I order tortas
39d32f5b-feb1-48a2-a84b-fd051c65e665-Birrieria_Tijuana_-_Torta.jpg

• 6Quality Calories
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users