Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
XjJVEdZ.jpg

• 41Solidarity
  • 16Like
Reactions: 56 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
That's where you're wrong. Hops are superior in every way.

7690.JPG

I always disliked ipa's and wanted to know more about them because they were so popular. Found this on reddit yeras ago when someone asked why ipa's are so prevalent:

Because they represent everything that macro-lagers don't, most importantly bursting hop aromas and flavors, more alcohol content, and often a color that goes more towards gold, amber or copper than your usual straw-yellow lager.

Besides that, IPAs are easier to brew, especially because they're more forgiving about off-flavors. Generous amounts of hops often cover up minor mistakes.

Also remember other stuff, like it was created because it was essentially "shelf stable" for much longer due to the heavy hop content, so could survive long sea voyages/export ect. Apparently the closer you get to lager the harder it gets to micro brew, which is why you dont' see many in the ma and pa shops. My advice, look up all the lagers and go for them if you're at a market or hipster place with a good selection. The redder/darker the better.

tldr, it's quick and easy to make and retards buy it

1681007306880.png

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
That's 9% alcohol bro. I would hope a couple give you a buzz. Want a single beer that gives a buzz? Try the 120 minute Dogfish. Warning, it does not taste good.

I used to love Dogfish Head's 90 minute IPA, so I always wanted to try the 120 minute. Well I was able to try it at SF Beer week, and you are correct, shit just was not good. I did however also get to taste their Pennsylvania Tuxedo, which is amazing.
1681011808294.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm not a beer snob in any way. I play hockey, which comes with mandatory Coors Light. But I genuinely enjoy the hoppy flavour of IPA beer. Nothing to do with anything but taste.

tumblr_inline_pa9oliAqfR1qzwy03_500.jpg

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 7 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I'm not a beer snob in any way. I play hockey, which comes with mandatory Coors Light. But I genuinely enjoy the hoppy flavour of IPA beer. Nothing to do with anything but taste.

tumblr_inline_pa9oliAqfR1qzwy03_500.jpg
I enjoy a Hazy IPA, attached are my teo favorites. The doubles can be hit and miss, Buffalo Bayou More cow bell is about the only double I buy myself.
01C75C73-4AB3-45C3-B3DF-EA6F951D0251.jpeg
0383BE7B-EDB2-473E-BD13-6BC2068E6BE7.jpeg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The reason hipster microbrews churn out all these ipas is because its by far the easiest beer to brew and not fuck up and these cucks are terrible brewers. Ipa snobs are basically the npcs of the drinking world.
signal-2023-04-09-01-44-42-681.jpg

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Shelly downs the Coors. I don't drink much but I get a few 6 packs of these every month or two.
I eat a ton of apples and this has that apple zing taste.
Just on too much pain meds/blood thinners to go all crazy.
1681019980499.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
The reason hipster microbrews churn out all these ipas is because its by far the easiest beer to brew and not fuck up and these cucks are terrible brewers. Ipa snobs are basically the npcs of the drinking world.
View attachment 468184

No. The easiest beer to churn out is brown ale. By a mile. You don't like it? Great. Some people like Brussel sprouts. I find them disgusting. Clearly it's just hipsters who like them because I don't.

Don't piss on the beer you don't like because you think it's just hipsters that do like it. That's just poor behaviour. I don't care for anything with chocolate in it, like stouts. If you like that, good for you.

1200px-Newcastle_Brown_Ale_poured_in_pint_glass.jpg

• 9Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Burns

No. The easiest beer to churn out is brown ale. By a mile. You don't like it? Great. Some people like Brussel sprouts. I find them disgusting. Clearly it's just hipsters who like them because I don't.

Don't piss on the beer you don't like because you think it's just hipsters that do like it. That's just poor behaviour. I don't care for anything with chocolate in it, like stouts. If you like that, good for you.

1200px-Newcastle_Brown_Ale_poured_in_pint_glass.jpg
Sorry, but no. Your wrong and should feel bad; drinking beer is trashy behavoir. I am a man of culture and prefer to sniff my own farts while enjoying a nice round of wwe wrestling.

650x430-FWEMay17-310.jpg

• 10Worf
Reactions: 9 users