<Bronze Donator>
vMrOCr3.jpg

• 8Like
  • 6Harrow
  • 5Worf
Reactions: 18 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
I hate to be "that guy" but Frodo never destroys the ring, Frodo failed in his quest and at the end succumbed to the power of the ring. It was only by chance that Gollum fell from the ledge when he was dancing in joy over having regained his "precious".

Untitled.jpg

The light sprang up again, and there on the brink of the chasm, at the very Crack of Doom, stood Frodo, black against the glare, tense, erect, but still as if he had been turned to stone.

'Master!' cried Sam.

Then Frodo stirred and spoke with a clear voice, indeed with a voice clearer and more powerful than Sam had ever heard him use, and it rose above the throb and turmoil of Mount Doom, ringing in the roof and walls.

'I have come,' he said. 'But I do not choose now to do what I came to do. I will not do this deed. The Ring is mine!' And suddenly, as he set it on his finger, he vanished from Sam's sight. Sam gasped, but he had no chance to cry out, for at that moment many things happened.

Something struck Sam violently in the back,... and he was flung aside, striking his head against the stony floor.... [All] went black.

And far away, as Frodo put on the Ring and claimed it for his own, even in Sammath Naur the very heart of his realm, the Power in Barad-dûr was shaken.... The Dark Lord was suddenly aware of him....

• 2Seriously?
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Garbage
Reactions: 7 users