Throbbing Member
F3HUprFbIAAhqcw.jpeg

• 15Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 17 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This picture is severely rustling. DirecTV installers are such hacks. My old house had coax looped up in the middle of a kitchen counter, a random linen closet (where there was no power outlet near), and the middle of the short side of a narrow living room no one would ever have mounted a TV near. The absolute king was the room where they missed the intended room, so it makes an abrupt 90 and punches through drywall to the adjacent room. No wall plates whatsoever, just random lengths of coax coiled up. Whenever I see installs like this I'm reminded of that.

In my current house, we started with Direct TV. We wanted a TV in the kitchen so the installer drilled a hole through the wall into the pantry behind it through a fucking pocket door. So until we finally got rid of the kitchen TV, we weren't able to close the door between the kitchen and the utility room. They also did something similar to your picture in that they insisted on installing the dish on the edge of the roof instead of using the already existing bracket near the top. Oh and we had to take down a pecan tree to get a signal. I'm not saying the one at the top of the roof would have gotten a signal, but we don't know because the lazy fuck wouldn't try it. Also, it was impossible to move the bracket left or right on the roofline because the cables were already run to that spot.

pic not related

365446228_248664964719073_5309606553352294392_n.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 6 users

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
It’s why Canada got it right with the term “First Nations.” It’s technically correct, the best kind of correct.

View attachment 486071
Sounds like bullshit though because I don't see any nations. They grouped them by linguistic relations and then want to call those "nations" even though they were nomadic tribes.

Colour-coded map of North America showing the distribution of North American language families north of Mexico

• 7Like
  • 1Moron
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 10 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Sounds like bullshit though because I don't see any nations. They grouped them by linguistic relations and then want to call those "nations" even though they were nomadic tribes.

Colour-coded map of North America showing the distribution of North American language families north of Mexico
First Migrants

first-migrants-1.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ya'll are arguing way too much about a bunch of illiterate mud people who couldn't develop the basics of a civilization, and rightly lost it all to a real people. All this type of discussion does is give credence to the idiots that insist on those stupid land acknowledgements of indigenous people like they were some divine stewards of the land, when all they did was eat, sleep, shit, and fuck on the land like any other common animal.

1691682118621.png

• 8Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 14 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ya'll are arguing way too much about a bunch of illiterate mud people who couldn't develop the basics of a civilization, and rightly lost it all to a real people. All this type of discussion does is give credence to the idiots that insist on those stupid land acknowledgements of indigenous people like they were some divine stewards of the land, when all they did was eat, sleep, shit, and fuck on the land like any other common animal.

View attachment 486080
The funniest shit Ive heard when it comes to Indians lately is that they are all petitioning for the new owner of the Commanders to return the name back to the Red Skins. Good for the injuns and shit, but its like a big "Fuck You" to the wine guzzling hags making up all this woke ass shit.

The_Death_Mask_%281914%29_-_Ad_1.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Vhars

Vyemm Raider
Nobody has any inherent right to any land, the Chinese didn't sprout out of the ground in China, the Greeks didn't just fall from the sky. Everyone took the land they have from someone there before them and no one can claim they didn't. Losers just cry because they lost the game of empire before the world decided to stop playing.
297080@2x.jpeg

• 15Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 16 users