Harshaw

Throbbing Member
F3bE_hkacAAZS7q.jpeg

• 9Solidarity
  • 8Like
  • 5Worf
Reactions: 21 users

Caliane

Man, that ones like that Batmans Mothers day card. its got a joke.. but its based on something so famous, that contradicts the joke that you really have to scratch your head.
Batman, very expressly has dead parents. very very famously so.

Alfred Nobel invented Dynamite. as in, the creator of the NOBEL PRIZE. you know, a very famous person. He died peacefully, after suffering a stroke. He did not die from a dynamite explosion. His younger brother actually died from a nitroglycerin explosion in a factory. Which lead to Alfred inventing Dynamite, expressly because it was safer. the entire POINT of dynamite was a means to protect, and stabilize nitroglycerin so it would be LESS explosive. so, he did not invent an explosive, he invented a safe means of transporting an explosive.

NjY5OTI5Mzk3

Last edited:
  • 5Picard
  • 3Like
  • 2Hodjing
Reactions: 13 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Man, that ones like that Batmans Mothers day card. its got a joke.. but its based on something so famous, that contradicts the joke that you really have to scratch your head.
Batman, very expressly has dead parents. very very famously so.

Alfred Nobel invented Dynamite. as in, the creator of the NOBEL PRIZE. you know, a very famous person. He died peacefully, after suffering a stroke. He did not die from a dynamite explosion. His younger brother actually died from a nitroglycerin explosion in a factory. Which lead to Alfred inventing Dynamite, expressly because it was safer. the entire POINT of dynamite was a means to protect, and stabilize nitroglycerin so it would be LESS explosive. so, he did not invent an explosive, he invented a safe means of transporting an explosive.

NjY5OTI5Mzk3

You're over thinking shit man.

Have some pussy.

kittens-2273598_640.jpg
Is-He-Really-an-Orphaned-Kitten-1.jpg
kitten-3-weeks-1003920662-2000-736f180c3b724ccea0808f910b5bf16f.jpg

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>

Not even that bad.

I have a German shepherd, and I don't think I've replaced my keyboard in her 12 year lifespan. E key stopped working one day, so I took it apart.

I'm gonna save you the gore, but unfortunately for me, after I thoroughly cleaned the entire thing with alcohol and an air compressor, I noticed a tear in the plastic backer of the key, so it was never gonna function again

Imagine something like this.
IMG_20230813_132825723.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So many of these in the clearance aisle at Walmart today.

IMG_1930.jpeg

• 6Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users