AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Screen-Shot-2023-09-14-at-2.32.36-PM.png

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I was like 8 or 9 or something. Came across a video on the internet where this guy, have no idea what he did - probably some pedophile shit in hindsight - but these Muslims rode trucks out into the middle of a fucking Soccer field. Set up a block - then they dragged out some naked dude with a black hood over his face and sat his dick up on the chopping block and chopped that shit off. Then they shot him in the back of the head. Dude was beheaded alright. I think "mortified" is the right word for how uneasy? sick? scared? for how I was feeling.

Then some time later, I found some first person view footage from what looked like Eastern European origin, of this person thats stalking a woman that apparently lived in the same apartment building. He slams her up against the wall and brutally beats her face in - drags her inside of his apartment, ties her up X style and gags her. Then leaves the cameras view, comes back on screen with a butchers knife and just starts slicing parts of her body away as she was tied up there, gurgling out screams. I felt the same type of feelings as the first video. Like all the blood left my skin and I just felt like I was a pale ghost I was so horrified.

The early internet fucked me up pretty bad, as its been almost 25 years later and I still vividly remember those videos. Its probably why "scary movies" dont even make me flinch. Ive seen real horror, and a fucking door slamming shut from a ghost aint going to do shit.

(Random google search for Muslims killing on a soccer field. Not related to my story, but similar.)
the_talibans_bravest_opponents.jpg

• 7Like
  • 3WTF
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I was like 8 or 9 or something. Came across a video on the internet where this guy, have no idea what he did - probably some pedophile shit in hindsight - but these Muslims rode trucks out into the middle of a fucking Soccer field. Set up a block - then they dragged out some naked dude with a black hood over his face and sat his dick up on the chopping block and chopped that shit off. Then they shot him in the back of the head. Dude was beheaded alright. I think "mortified" is the right word for how uneasy? sick? scared? for how I was feeling.

Then some time later, I found some first person view footage from what looked like Eastern European origin, of this person thats stalking a woman that apparently lived in the same apartment building. He slams her up against the wall and brutally beats her face in - drags her inside of his apartment, ties her up X style and gags her. Then leaves the cameras view, comes back on screen with a butchers knife and just starts slicing parts of her body away as she was tied up there, gurgling out screams. I felt the same type of feelings as the first video. Like all the blood left my skin and I just felt like I was a pale ghost I was so horrified.

The early internet fucked me up pretty bad, as its been almost 25 years later and I still vividly remember those videos. Its probably why "scary movies" dont even make me flinch. Ive seen real horror, and a fucking door slamming shut from a ghost aint going to do shit.

(Random google search for Muslims killing on a soccer field. Not related to my story, but similar.)
the_talibans_bravest_opponents.jpg

I remember the DOD contractors that had their heads cut off and I'll never forget the blood curdling screams.

image616820x.jpg

• 9Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users