Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not really, 15 and 18 are not going to be able to move theirs up because of the plate above.

View attachment 491091
Or you could just rotate the cylinder and slide it out horizontally. 147 IQ in action

1695038868831.png

• 18Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 19 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is actually Grant Cardone. Iirc, he ended up purchasing a huge chunk of that neighborhood to tear it all down, and build new shit in its place and then sell those new places for 2.5x as much. Which he then moved into some other apartment/condo/townhouse complex that he did minor repairs and adjustments to the hoa and raised its value by 3x as much within a years time. I get that he makes common sense decisions for real estate - but I dont exactly call him a "guru." Money makes money as long as you arent a fucking moron.

(Pic from when he bought Port Royale Apartments in Fort Lauderdale. Has about 8k units, but room for ~8300 units that "will be" paying anywhere from 3000-4500/month after his "repairs." Much more real estate is attached other than the Port Royale Apartments.)
grant-cardone-2.jpg

Pretty sure Fogel Fogel is right about the locks. I dont get why you two dont see it as its pretty simple. The idea of having 15 locks itself is pretty fucking retarded, but the point stands.
Idiocracy_iq02.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Or you could just rotate the cylinder and slide it out horizontally. 147 IQ in action

View attachment 491092
I think you missed the point of what I was saying:

1695044852613.png

That said, the lower rod is much smaller compared to the hole bored in the shaft, so it clearly has a lot of wiggle room to tilt the bar past the plate above. You could probably clear it, but the whole thing is ridiculous.

• 13Picard
  • 2Moron
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 20 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

View attachment 491103

That said, the lower rod is much smaller compared to the hole bored in the shaft, so it clearly has a lot of wiggle room to tilt the bar past the plate above. You could probably clear it, but the whole thing is ridiculous.

But the ROD itself can rotate so you can turn it part way and have a clear shot of taking it out.

unrelated
1692646475_mn_33.jpg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

View attachment 491103

1st of all, nobody but you will miss what I'm saying. 2nd of all, why did you quote and reply twice to me just to say the same thing? You fucking sperge. 3rd, you rotate the cylinder that has the actual two locks so that the plate with both locks is now parallel to the main plate instead of perpendicular to it.

1695044852613.png

• 8Like
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 12 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
1st of all, nobody but you will miss what I'm saying. 2nd of all, why did you quote and reply twice to me just to say the same thing? You fucking sperge. 3rd, you rotate the cylinder that has the actual two locks so that the plate with both locks is now parallel to the main plate instead of perpendicular to it.

View attachment 491104
Yeah you're right, I was just thinking that. I thought you meant rotating the long rod.

1695045893901.png

• 4Like
  • 1Moron
  • 1Slow
Reactions: 5 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

View attachment 491103

You can rotate that center cylinder. Problem solved.

KB2bq6I.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
You can rotate that center cylinder. Problem solved.
No, that was my original point, which was wrong. Rotating the center cylinder does nothing. But rotating the bottom one works.

1695046043671.png

• 5Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

View attachment 491103

the vertical dowel rotates...and the horizontal dowels...they slide...

1695051997458.png

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users