Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Fedor

<Banned>
9A24HgL.jpg

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Politics is the absolute worst way to shit up a thread. Way worse than airplanes, grammer or actual shit.

get it out of here.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
bush confirmed that NSA spying on civilians was going on as early as 2005. and it has been going on much longer than that.
I honestly fail to see how that is relevant. What do you propose we do to the people responsible for this spying? Cause the picture only suggested impeachment, and it's a little too late to impeach W now.

unrelated

dolly-3.jpg

Not even close, unfortunately:Guns in America | Facts and statistics about firearms in the USA

As far as Bush vs Obama; every president goes in thinking, "I've got plans. I'm gonna change shit."

In reality most are elected by the powers that be because they simply make great PR charicatures (Bush: Cowboy Go-Getter, Obama: Cool, Hip, Sleeves Rolled Up). They get into office and most of the plans they have get shitted on by the agencies and departments that we allowed our government to erect (lol boner) over the past decades. In turn most of their promises turn into abominations and/or mere husks of what they once were all while tolerating and/or taking blame for the nasty shit that said agencies/departments commit (e.g. wiretapping, war crimes, etc). To blame any one president for their apparent shortcomings is misguided, in my unprofessional opinion.

Yes I know I'm a faggot for continuing the politics derail and I'm aware that my opinion is wrong and that I apparently suck dicks for a living.

Maybe this derail will send a message to the mods that we need to fuckingBRING BACK NEGS, and don't link me the manual tracker thread that Adebisi is in charge of. I WANT THE REAL GOD DAMN THING.

Obligs:
rrr_img_25.jpg
tumblr_m7j6yiPHEz1qabynso1_500.jpg
rrr_img_58457.png

Duppin_sl

shitlord
I suppose it's too much to ask for you all to just exercise a tiny bit of goddamn self control and not bring politics shit into the FSR.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
All those thin privilege posts pale in comparison to the lulz that was trolling NAAFA board sback in the day. Nothing better than asking land whales for advice on how to wipe after taking a shit.

Eh? Did you mean to quote the poster? It looks like a poster made during the WWII Battle of Brittan, when the US was still a "neutral" party, before you know...

?America, FUCK YEAH!
Comin' to save the motherfuckin' day, Yeah

America, FUCK YEAH!
Freedom is the only way, Yeah

Nazi Fascists, your game is through
'cause now you have ta answer to

America, FUCK YEAH!?

keep-calm-and-america-fuck-yeah-2.png

tumblr_kwl27uH4yL1qzat2do1_400.jpg

I am not sure which enemy this poster is referring too!

tumblr_kwl2auQ6hc1qzat2do1_400.gif