<Bronze Donator>
engZnP4.jpg

• 9Harrow
  • 4WTF
  • 2Dislike
Reactions: 18 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Whats up with google image search and even Bing that was kind of good but they are now falling behind.
Here is what goole gives for this image:
1696901181563.png

fuck all.
here is Bing:
Good intentions... but still fuck all.
1696901214635.png

Here is Yandex, some russian website:
1696901257337.png

Notice how even thought it didn't find the original picture it got the same before picture vs a new after picture.

Even TinEye did ok:
1696901349208.png

There are also some paid sites that can search from only a face but you have to pay for that, which is fair.
Like: PimEyes: Face Recognition Search Engine and Reverse Image Search |

• 3Like
  • 2Harrow
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 5 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Whats up with google image search and even Bing that was kind of good but they are now falling behind.
View attachment 494395
fuck all.
here is Bing:
View attachment 494396
View attachment 494397
Notice how even thought it didn't find the original picture it got the same before picture vs a new after picture.

Even TinEye did ok:
View attachment 494398

There are also some paid sites that can search from only a face but you have to pay for that, which is fair.
Not sure why you want it, but just scrolled by a dude claiming to be this dude, with links to more of the dude, on Imgur: LINK

2023-10-10 05.46.36 img.ifunny.co 66b5acecc7ce.png

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
ertherthjyt.jpg

hrthjeryjy.jpg

AI images really coming up with neat stuff.

Edit: Some faggots aren't seeing it.

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Jew
Reactions: 7 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

fuck all.
here is Bing:

Even TinEye did ok:

I.. just dont get "why" you care so much to find the image source for a dude that wants to cut his dick off. I mean, I can guess - but Im hoping Im wrong. If you are truly in the dark about why Bing and Google, and even yahoo, are falling behind - then all you need to do is read up on the controversy that followed ChatGPT's rise to fame. I'm willing to wager that in some type of way, this image is surrounded by what the devs would call "toxic" behavior and wont link to it.

0e8c534b93619bb4f8d2bc1197cf138d.png

86596208.jpg

• 9Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I.. just dont get "why" you care so much to find the image source for a dude that wants to cut his dick off. I mean, I can guess - but Im hoping Im wrong. If you are truly in the dark about why Bing and Google, and even yahoo, are falling behind - then all you need to do is read up on the controversy that followed ChatGPT's rise to fame. I'm willing to wager that in some type of way, this image is surrounded by what the devs would call "toxic" behavior and wont link to it.

0e8c534b93619bb4f8d2bc1197cf138d.png

86596208.jpg
I reverse image search anytime I think maybe there is some context I'm missing.
Is this someone I should know? Is it some meme I'm not in on, stuff like that.

I don't think its just with this particular subject, I've had similar results with most things.
But maybe it does have to do with all the "safe" filtering they are doing to their search engines.

sijg2td.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users