Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
This guy won me sooo many games.

ShivanDragon.jpg
rrr_img_89418.jpg

I win

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
When my brothers and I started back in revised with the way we played, these two were arch enemies and provided all kinds of tense moments. "You tap. No you tap!" We didn't exactly know the ordering rules so we would just say, "In response to that" so after a while these two would just stare at each other from across the battlefield until one person pulled the trigger and then all hell broke loose lol.

33.jpg

Vrs

1509.jpg

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
When my brothers and I started back in revised with the way we played, these two were arch enemies and provided all kinds of tense moments. "You tap. No you tap!" We didn't exactly know the ordering rules so we would just say, "In response to that" so after a while these two would just stare at each other from across the battlefield until one person pulled the trigger and then all hell broke loose lol.

33.jpg

Vrs

1509.jpg
They'd both die. Killing off a creature with an activated ability doesn't stop the ability from happening.

Bus stop advisement in Portland. Who invited this fucking guy?

rrr_img_89437.jpg

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
They'd both die. Killing off a creature with an activated ability doesn't stop the ability from happening.
_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

As I alluded too, this was something like 20 years ago when we were in grade school and had to go by that shitty instruction manual that came with the starter packs. Around this time we also banned Ivory Tower for being, "Too good" and traded away handfulls of duel lands for cards like Sorceress Queens.

Image.ashx

Image.ashx