Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Finally, a trap that I dont want to have sex with.
Care for another?

Bruce-Jenner-Has-Michael-Jackson-Like-Addiction-to-Plastic-Surgery-Family-Says-426489-2.jpg

HeyForn_sl

shitlord
This guy boils my blood like no other. He is so desperate for attention and internet stardom that he is literally trying to create "social injustice" out of nothing. Oh and the Buffalo Wings video he did? Jesus Christ.

This has to be a running joke at this point right? This shit bird can't be serious..

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
This guy boils my blood like no other. He is so desperate for attention and internet stardom that he is literally trying to create "social injustice" out of nothing. Oh and the Buffalo Wings video he did? Jesus Christ.

This has to be a running joke at this point right? This shit bird can't be serious..
Hes alive, he breathes your oxygen, and he votes in your elections.

RXSrw5O.jpg

jyoa9Hb.jpg

Jensae

Molten Core Raider
Im pretty pissed off that all modern computers don't come with steering wheels. Oh, how technology has failed us.
Those 3 consoles in the back of the first image are actually control consoles for an old (really old) submarine reactor plant. I have no idea why there's a computer description subheading - they were purely analog control panels.

The one on the left with the "steering wheels" is the Throttleman's station - the big wheel is the ahead steam throttle and the small wheel is the reverse. On the right is the electrical plant control panel, and the center is the reactor control panel. Notice the handlebars on the front of the two right panels - for holding on when the sub does crazy stuff.
smile.png

Anyone who's been through US Navy's nuke school more than 10 years ago would recognize them.

Pic unrelated.

rrr_img_89723.jpg

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Those 3 consoles in the back of the first image are actually control consoles for an old (really old) submarine reactor plant. I have no idea why there's a computer description subheading - they were purely analog control panels.

The one on the left with the "steering wheels" is the Throttleman's station - the big wheel is the ahead steam throttle and the small wheel is the reverse. On the right is the electrical plant control panel, and the center is the reactor control panel. Notice the handlebars on the front of the two right panels - for holding on when the sub does crazy stuff.
smile.png

Anyone who's been through US Navy's nuke school more than 10 years ago would recognize them.

Pic unrelated.
Original picture. It's Shooped as part of a contest.

rrr_img_89725.jpg