Funny, Strange, Random Pics

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Hunting should be illegal unless you own the animal or intend to eat it in a conversationally sound way, or its necessary for population management. Was the animal owned? Does such ownership come with a responsibility to maintain a proper population? Then it should be legal to gun down. Grotesque, but legal.

rrr_img_90591.jpg
You just piss everyone off dont you?

rrr_img_90592.jpg

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Hunting should be illegal unless you own the animal or intend to eat it in a conversationally sound way, or its necessary for population management. Was the animal owned? Does such ownership come with a responsibility to maintain a proper population? Then it should be legal to gun down. Grotesque, but legal.

rrr_img_90591.jpg
How do you intend to fund African Wild Life Reservations without rich people hunting permits?

1Rpm47v.jpg

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Killing the threatened and endangered species that the Reserve is "trying" to protect isn't at all counter intuitive, I'm suuuuuuure that the money passing hands is really going to animal conservation.

rrr_img_90604.jpg

I stopped talking to a friend I have known since 2nd grade for shit like this. She would post these opinion based rants on the facebook, and when I would present actual facts, her and her feminazi friends would lay in to me with more opinion based nonsense.

I went to her house for a BBQ once, and she popped out her tit at the dinner table to feed her daughter.

The whole dinner was like the Austin Power mole scenes.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I stopped talking to a friend I have known since 2nd grade for shit like this. She would post these opinion based rants on the facebook, and when I would present actual facts, her and her feminazi friends would lay in to me with more opinion based nonsense.

I went to her house for a BBQ once, and she popped out her tit at the dinner table to feed her daughter.

The whole dinner was like the Austin Power mole scenes.
Was she hot? I am totally down with public breastfeeding. I don't see what the issue with it is, hot or not. Kids gotta eat. She sounds like a dumb bitch from Facebook, but I would still be cool with her feeding her kid in front of people, especially at her own house.

VjVO80f.jpg

Also, Itz, is that supposed to mean something?

Jensae

Molten Core Raider
Also, Itz, is that supposed to mean something?
People definitely need to get over a woman breastfeeding - they aren't showing off or trying to offend or make a statement, they're just trying to keep the kid from screaming, which everyone should be happy about.

Regarding Itzena's post - think Dr. Suess, and slur your speech a bit.

Pic unrelated.

rrr_img_90609.jpg

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
rrr_img_90613.jpg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Killing the threatened and endangered species that the Reserve is "trying" to protect isn't at all counter intuitive, I'm suuuuuuure that the money passing hands is really going to animal conservation.

rrr_img_90604.jpg
Huh? You think if they wherent doing these hunts lions and rhinos would magically be better managed?

I mean dont get me wrong I think hunting animals like lions and rhinos is pretty fucking stupid and the ultimate expression of small dick syndrome(how many dudes you think that girl had behind her with rifles pointed at that lion when she hit it? Im guessing at least 5) but fact is if you want to promote good population management then hunting is a good way to do it.