Funny, Strange, Random Pics

rrr_img_91618.jpg

The Atari Lynx was way ahead of its time. I remember I got a Gameboy for my birthday, and the next day my dad took it back. He said "I read about something even better than a Gameboy!" I cried for hours, until he came home with a Lynx.

For a few months, I was that "Cool Kid" in the neighborhood that had a bunch of friends based on my possessions.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Trapped in Randomonia>
The Atari Lynx was way ahead of its time. I remember I got a Gameboy for my birthday, and the next day my dad took it back. He said "I read about something even better than a Gameboy!" I cried for hours, until he came home with a Lynx.

For a few months, I was that "Cool Kid" in the neighborhood that had a bunch of friends based on my possessions.
Red Baron was the SHIT. Too bad noone else within 1000 miles of me owned a Lynx or I could play multiplayer ;\

rrr_img_91699.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thank you for posting this. I had discussed it with a coworker about playing the arcade version back when I was a kid and couldn't remember the name for the life of me. Game was hard as fuck lol.

rrr_img_91714.jpg
Haha aww that's cute, until you realize that when Magneto was a child he was forced into a nazi concentration camp where his family was murdered.