Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Tenjikuronin

rci_oasis_aerial007.jpg

Milana Vayntrub The Clandestine 18.jpg

milana-vayntrub-on-the-set-of-wrestling-isn-t-wrestling-in-los-angeles_6.jpg

tumblr_n87pl6eXhy1sf1m92o1_1280.jpg

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Far left seems normal to me, next could stand to lose a few kilos but mostly I think just has slightly disproportionately chunky thighs compared to her other body, #3 is impossible to judge because she's in that thick jacket, and #4 is straight up fatty.

I'd still fuck them all, and I'd admit to all of them but the last one.

Anyway been doing a WOT re-read lately (#7 was way better than I remember but holy shit #8 makes up for it in terribleness. Can't decide whether I hate Elayne's cuntiness or Perrin's cringey moping more. No Matt just tops off the awful), so yeah, random cool WOT stuff.

rrr_img_94071.jpg
rrr_img_94072.jpg

latest

latest

Vinen

God is dead
I guess it's about perspective. I don't see anything wrong with either of them. I'd do 'em all any time of the year
wink.png
The one on the far right (to us) is the only one I'd consider fat. It could be perspective due to her arms not having the same apparent girth.

But... seriously... they all have Uggs on and arn't Asian so NOPE NOPE NOPE. Only Asian's look good in uggs.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The one on the far right (to us) is the only one I'd consider fat. It could be perspective due to her arms not having the same apparent girth.

But... seriously... they all have Uggs on and arn't Asian so NOPE NOPE NOPE. Only Asian's look good in uggs.
Yeah the Uggs and the orange spray tan on the left two didn't help.