Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Jive Turkey

Karen
rrr_img_97767.jpg
The one on the left... how big is her fucking thigh gap that she can walk normally with two 26ers strapped to the inside of her legs?

Not much of a thigh gap but the nicest picture I found on the first page of gis:

Ft9cVxl.png

innysoludar

Vyemm Raider
Does anyone have the Oglaf (?) episode that shows different types of jobs? It has the horse, the squire and the knight? And kinda breaks down the shittiness of each?

rrr_img_97827.jpg
rrr_img_97828.jpg

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
that works you know, there's lot better ways to do it but on old pcs that people usually give to schools etc that works fine, once it totally drys and there's no static electricity going through it its fine.
Depends a lot on mineral content of the water.

Yoke_sl

shitlord
Depends a lot on mineral content of the water.
Is it a big deal though? I mean most water that you'd be using with a hose outside your house our whatever wouldn't have much limescale and the likes in it, but it prob varies country to country and Ive no clue if X country has shit tonnes of Y in its tap water. Though if a car gets flooded in seawater(gets stuck on a beach) if you tow the car and let it utterly dry out the car can be saved easy with bit of work, if you try start it, or if you take the battery out it'll fry the fucker and you prob just had to write off ?30,000. And sea water has lots of salt to state the obvious :p

rrr_img_97830.jpg

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Is it a big deal though? I mean most water that you'd be using with a hose outside your house our whatever wouldn't have much limescale and the likes in it, but it prob varies country to country and Ive no clue if X country has shit tonnes of Y in its tap water. Though if a car gets flooded in seawater(gets stuck on a beach) if you tow the car and let it utterly dry out the car can be saved easy with bit of work, if you try start it, or if you take the battery out it'll fry the fucker and you prob just had to write off ?30,000. And sea water has lots of salt to state the obvious :p

rrr_img_97830.jpg
My well water has so much iron and silica in it that we can't drink it even with 2 filters.