Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
LLSAfDU.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I had an experience like that. Was at circle k getting a drink and this woman comes to get a drink as well. Due to her being shorter and me looking down at the my cup while it was being filled, when she bent over to get a cup from the dispenser I caught a full eyefull of the top of her tits as her shirt pulled away from her chest. Things literally looked like oranges with shriveled up skin covering them.

On another sad titty story, first pair of tits I saw was from a fucking meth head. When I was 13 or 14, I was walking to the back of our condo to throw away the trash, the resident crazy methhead who lived next to us decided to come out of her condo as I passed her door, without any shirt or bra on.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
There is no medical advancement that allows a child to survive a few weeks in a dead womb.
We could, technically, keep a brain dead pregger alive, let the fetus grow until past week 22 and then do sectio. Week 24-26 has way better odds ofc. It all depends on which death criteria used for the pregger for this hypothesis to come true.
rrr_img_97971.jpg