Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
They look like those fucking creepy owls in that gif
BRO ITS A FUCKING JPG!!!

rrr_img_98517.jpg

Xeldar

Silver Squire
2fHZYgq.jpg

Quickly, someone feed the Olsen twins the blood of gentile babies. At this rate, they're gonna be 80 by 2020.

Legends of the Hidden Temple was the most frustrating show to watch. NO YOU IDIOT YOU ALREADY WENT THAT WAY.

Like 80% of the episodes ended with no team winning.

rrr_img_98476.jpg
That show used to piss me off so much. The kids were complete dumb asses, even for kids. It was like the producers told them to just fuck everything up. They would complete a puzzle, move to the next room, complete that puzzle, then go back to the same room they came from and act all confused. Meanwhile, I just threw my Ecto-Cooler juice box at the TV in a fit of rage!

rrr_img_98522.jpg

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
That show used to piss me off so much. The kids were complete dumb asses, even for kids. It was like the producers told them to just fuck everything up. They would complete a puzzle, move to the next room, complete that puzzle, then go back to the same room they came from and act all confused. Meanwhile, I just threw my Ecto-Cooler juice box at the TV in a fit of rage!

rrr_img_98522.jpg
FREE RECIPE TIME! I missed the ol' Ecto Cooler, so I drink this combo at work a lot:

rrr_img_98524.jpg

Sometimes I mix it a tad too strong, and go into a diabetic coma. But still better than shitty coffee. 2 scoops of blue, 1 scoop of orange. Make sure to mix it 4x stronger than what the back of the gatorade container says!

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
It's hard to imagine looking at them now that we're only just approaching T + 11 years past the countdown hitting zero.

Screen-Shot-2014-07-01-at-12.20.58-AM.png