KENDALL-JENNER-in-Short-Shorts-at-Gas-Station-in-Calabasas-1.jpg

Red_short_shorts.jpg

short_shorts_03.jpg

short-shorts-3.jpg

shorts.jpg

sexy-short-shorts-20.jpg%3Fw%3D500

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I got a Slime Pit for my birthday one year. It included a warning that the slime would wreck carpeting.

The slime wrecked carpeting.

rrr_img_109035.jpg

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Mexican Man Says 19-Inch Penis Is Destroying His Life

His penis is reportedly 48.2 centimeters (nearly 19 inches) long and the tip's circumference is 25 centimeters (nearly 10 inches). Cabrera apparently provided doubters with a medical imaging photo of his penis, and the picture has rapidly circulated through Spanish-language media, including Telemundo and La Opinion. Cabrera is being tested at a local health center as doctors try to figure out what to do, Vanguardia wrote.
Probably not necessary but ...

ad179189848pic-shows-x-ray.jpg

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
One of my best friends growing up had the G.I. Joe aircraft carrier and kept it through his first marriage. His wife's family was loaded so when they built their house, he had a game room downstairs, complete with a pool table, 60" DLP TV w/ surround sound, overstuffed recliners and leather sofa, and a side pc room. We setup the aircraft carrier on his pool table, complete with all the other figures and vehicles you could ever want, he had entire totes full of the stuff. We were all hanging out upstairs doing family board game night one weekend. Our buddy Matt was drunk and tired of Cranium or whatever, so he went down stairs and rearranged the entire battle scene we had setup into an aircraft carrier orgy. Out of hundreds of figurines there were only like 3 females, so they were all on the main deck with 20 Joe's running circle jerk trains on them. Hundreds of gay Joe's everywhere, was funny shit, but pre cell phone era so no pics unfortunately. We left it that way for a month and only took it down after repeated whining from the guys wife.

rrr_img_109115.jpg

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
rrr_img_109116.jpg

My mom the all my toys away when I got older but my buddy has a room dedicated to his old toys l. Was playing with this the other day