Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Itzena_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_109214.jpg

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Every time a "toys of our youth" discussion gets going I'm reminded that none of you seemed to have had any Micronauts. The Battle Cruiser was the big rig piece in my assortment back then.
Micronauts fucking ruled! In addition to the Battlecruiser here are some of the other ones I had that I remember. The BC was the best. It had those side pods that converted into guns and even a secret missle launcher inside the fucking wired remote. God I loved that thing. I still have it somewhere...

rrr_img_109216.jpg
rrr_img_109217.jpg
rrr_img_109218.jpg
rrr_img_109219.jpg
rrr_img_109220.jpg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So is there an entire subset of youtubers who just make reaction/reply/reponse videos to anything and everything put out by other youtubers of remote notoriety?

Who the fuck gives a shit about what some random retard with a webcam thinks some other random retards video? Who watches this shit? Do people have no personal friends or even acquaintances to talk about such topic?

Chesire_sl

shitlord
Was going to post this. Coolest main gun, I'm surprised they didn't show it firing in the trailer.

e: oh here we go.

Pretty sure that's 1970's, IIRC.
79 to 82 watched all the episodes on the only cable channel we got in the boondocks of maine , was excellent times

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Was going to post this. Coolest main gun, I'm surprised they didn't show it firing in the trailer.

e: oh here we go.

Pretty sure that's 1970's, IIRC.
They remade the series a couple of years ago, it was a pretty good remake:

Wurstsalat

Silver Knight of the Realm
The Video/Message itself isnt funny to me - its actually sad cause its true. Those "reaction videos" or "video answers" whatever you call them, are cringeworthy.

In 10-20 years 50% or more of the american people will (most likely) be obese and at least 3/4 of the american will be overweight.
Picture that: every 2nd person you see walking or rolling around in a bobby car is plain-spoken just fucking fat.
Three out of four people are overweight.

Have fun over there i guess.
rolleyes.png

rrr_img_109230.png

Herv_sl

shitlord
The Video/Message itself isnt funny to me - its actually sad cause its true. Those "reaction videos" or "video answers" whatever you call them, are cringeworthy.

In 10-20 years 50% or more of the american people will (most likely) be obese and at least 3/4 of the american will be overweight.
Picture that: every 2nd person you see walking or rolling around is a bobby car is plain-spoken just fucking fat.
Three out of four people are overweight.

Have fun over there i guess.
rolleyes.png

rrr_img_109230.png
I love the response videos with 'Well I actually have <insert actual affliction that makes a fatty I guess>', but no proof is ever given. It's all bullshit, I never saw the 'fat guy' in the millions of holocaust pictures.

rrr_img_109231.jpg