Funny, Strange, Random Pics

pii199

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's in Driftwood, TX. I grew up 6 miles from there. I miss good barbeque =/
Also one in Round rock now. Atmosphere is not the same but you can buy booze.

rrr_img_10820.jpg

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ok, the nekkid Ms. Piggy is fairly vomit inducing. However SOME things from childhood are ok to sex up.

rrr_img_10796.jpg
rrr_img_10797.jpg
rrr_img_10798.jpg
I think the Ms. Piggy stuff is pretty cool in the context it was created to be presented in. It's from an art exhibit called The Whore of Babylon, according to the googles.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thanks for sharing with the internet that your mother has the kamasutra on the toilet.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Scaffa_sl

shitlord
Thanks for sharing with the internet that you think a book of philosophical texts surrounding Hindu is the kamasutra.

• 1Like

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Quineloe, I followed the other boards for years, but was never able to ask. Now that I can, I would seriously like to know, SERIOUSLY, are all Brits such douchebags, or are you the exceptionally gifted leader of the douches there? I imagine you to be the equivalent to our (America's) Jersey Shores.

Oblig & Related: (See also women I wouldn't fuck with Q-lo's dick ):

rrr_img_10957.jpg

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Quineloe, I followed the other boards for years, but was never able to ask. Now that I can, I would seriously like to know, SERIOUSLY, are all Brits such douchebags, or are you the exceptionally gifted leader of the douches there? I imagine you to be the equivalent to our (America's) Jersey Shores.

rrr_img_10957.jpg
I see you followed me very well
smile.png

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

I don't think you followed him very well.

rrr_img_10960.gif

• 1Like