Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
If you can't tell that's a fat broad from her face alone, maybe you need some new glasses.
Between the amount of makeup spackled on that face and those caterpillar eyebrows I would actually consider that a coin flip between fat broad and fat dude in a wig.

simmons.jpg

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is Rerolled, I clicked that spoiler fully expecting a different kind of big chubby.

rrr_img_112929.jpg

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Looking at this pic there is no way I would guess she is nearly that size. She looks gorgeous here.

rrr_img_112930.jpg

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Titties are a dead giveaway too. Only sausage rolls have a cleaveage line like that that goes up to their throat.

zqK7enMGIQ8.jpg

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Looking at this pic there is no way I would guess she is nearly that size. She looks gorgeous here.

rrr_img_112930.jpg
Maybe because it's smaller and the telltales are harder to see. The necklace is better able to mask the lack of definition between her neck and topboob, which to me says heavy chick.

hqdefault.jpg

dnL

Molten Core Raider
...to show the thickness of the glasses, man. The thicker the glasses, the weaker the eyes.

Why would you take a picture of the side of the glasses? That's like taking a picture of the narrow side of a sign.

best I could find

jyTVc.jpg

apparently nobody posts pictures of bad sign photos. I will take some tomorrow for all of mankind.
rrr_img_112931.jpg

Szlia

Seeing the portraits, it's obvious she is overweight, but it's not obvious that she is morbidly obese.

I'll spare you a GIS of morbidly obese, and instead here is a picture of Ad?le who looks a bit like what I expected seeing the portraits.

rrr_img_112932.jpg