Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Arative

Vyemm Raider
God forbid a community comes together to help the kids.
My wife painted a pumpkin teal, that's apparently the international symbol to let parents know that you are allergy friendly. She bought a bunch of stickers an stuff to hand out to those kids.

Rime

<Donor>
If your special snowflake has special needs, it is not the requirement of other individuals to provide for your offspring. It is your job.

rrr_img_114772.jpg

This is how it is properly done if your child has special dietary needs. You make accommodations for them. You do not try and guilt the rest of the world into doing it.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Wait till the kid grows up and finds out there are peanuts and peanut butter at the store. Ban them now.

peanut-allergy.jpg

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
God forbid someone ask the community for concession for one person, rather than asking everyone suffer in equal amounts. (A reasonable request would have been to have those treats available for their kid, and then alert the community to what their kid would be dressed as.) Also, there ARE allergies to dyes in the candies she requested. What if another kid can't eat smarties and life savers due to them? I guess he's shit out of luck because her angel deserves his/her fun more.

rrr_img_114778.jpg

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
God forbid someone ask the community for concession for one person, rather than asking everyone suffer in equal amounts. (A reasonable request would have been to have those treats available for their kid, and then alert the community to what their kid would be dressed as.) Also, there ARE allergies to dyes in the candies she requested. What if another kid can't eat smarties and life savers due to them? I guess he's shit out of luck because her angel deserves his/her fun more.

rrr_img_114778.jpg
So much this. Special snowflakes can go fuck themselves, are we really reduced to providing to the least common denominator? Dont have a problem with catering to special needs, but to start up with the whole "responsible parenting" thing? Fuck off. I will care for mine if you care for yours.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
So much this. Special snowflakes can go fuck themselves, are we really reduced to providing to the least common denominator? Dont have a problem with catering to special needs, but to start up with the whole "responsible parenting" thing? Fuck off. I will care for mine if you care for yours.
Yep we are apparently providing to the least common denominator. Dropped my kid off at preschool today to be told that their Halloween events were cancled because a couple families didn't want their kids participating. High five America

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
right now i'm putting out a bowl
rrr_img_114784.jpg

snickers-bar-fun-size-42395.jpg

why? cuz it's the god damn American thing to do, provide real candy on Halloween. There are no alternatives.

why in a bowl? cuz i don't want stupid kids bothering me.

Do i care if some asshole kid takes it all? well i did my "neighborly" job.

And actually i've never seen the bowl empty, but candy is taken, i'm guessing kids go Trick or Treating w/ their parents and they are teaching them not to be assholes.

If however you're old enough to trick or treat w/o supervision, fucking goto RiteAid you fucking man child.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Read this week that some college had set up hotlines for students to call and find out if their costume was offensive.