Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
rrr_img_116084.jpg

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Solution to our American problem with the Refugees: Pork Chop Sandwich. Force any who wish to enter to eat one. If they won't, then they love their religion more than they wish to be "Safe". Disallow entry. I've been in their shithole countries. I've met their shitty attitude. The problem with Muslims, is unlike the general population of other assholes on Earth, they are insistent that everyone become like them, or die. Well, a little bit of "Be like us" is in order I think. Pork Chop Sandwiches.

Pic Related.

rrr_img_116087.jpg

Spock Vader

Lord Nagafen Raider
Solution to our American problem with the Refugees: Pork Chop Sandwich. Force any who wish to enter to eat one. If they won't, then they love their religion more than they wish to be "Safe". Disallow entry. I've been in their shithole countries. I've met their shitty attitude. The problem with Muslims, is unlike the general population of other assholes on Earth, they are insistent that everyone become like them, or die. Well, a little bit of "Be like us" is in order I think. Pork Chop Sandwiches.

Pic Related.

rrr_img_116087.jpg
They should do the same thing in Germany except with nackensteak. For those of you who haven't had the pleasure, nackensteak is a pork steak cut from the neck meat of the pig. Put simply, it is sublime.

rrr_img_116091.jpg

Szlia

Petty Crocker is screwed in the head... *cough*

More seriously though, what is that contraption on the hood of that car?

rrr_img_116245.jpg