Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Nearly 3 years and 2000 pages later, I am still entertained. Thanks to everyone who has posted here. I have enjoyed it and will continue to do so.

For what it's worth... I'm proud of you.

Carry on.

rrr_img_117515.jpg
rrr_img_117516.jpg
rrr_img_117517.jpg
rrr_img_117518.jpg
rrr_img_117519.jpg

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
She made her appearance post-2000, but she's a relic from the old FoH screenshots.

rrr_img_117525.jpg

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
I'll see your simulator and raise you one linear accelerator.
rrr_img_117522.jpg
my Brock Energy Polarizer trumps all that baby shit
---------------------------------------
"In 1985, Harvey learned Brock was working on a "secret project" involving crystal pieces attached to the engine. No one worried too much, as Brock was always coming up with ideas. Dowker was becoming involved with the team, having "motivational" sessions with Brock and trying to influence the setting up of cars for different circuits. What Brock invented was a device he said used magnets and crystals to re-align and distribute energy - and vastly improve performance. Brock's and Holden's longtime publicist Tim Pemberton told Brock the cigarette package-sized device had to have a name, and suggested "Polarizer". He said later: "Brock shouted: 'You're f***ing right! Of course, that's what it is! That's it ... Polarizer, Polarizer!' "

The Energy Polarizer had to be fitted to the engine bay to the millimetre. It couldn't be moved from vehicle to vehicle, and six hours of driving time were needed for the best results. Brock sent one to the CSIRO for testing; it replied it didn't have the equipment. Holden started to get worried. Senior engineer Ray Borrett decided to cut up one and found four magnets wrapped in tinfoil embedded in epoxy resin. Finally, in answer to repeated demands as to what the Polarizer did, Brock issued a statement: "A high-technology energy device which creates a 'polarized' or 'ordered' molecular arrangement as distinct from the normal 'random' structure. This alters the behaviour and characteristics of material and components in the vehicle."

rrr_img_117535.jpg

rrr_img_117536.jpg

Sahryx

Trakanon Raider
Baron Karza? In my 80's cartoons? It is more likely than you think. Or maybe not - if there had been a Micronauts cartoon in the 80's I would have known about it. Last I heard was some attempt at maybe JJ Abrams trying to do a non comic book adaptation on it. Made me look none the less.