Funny, Strange, Random Pics

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
rrr_img_121142.jpg

Sickening

Molten Core Raider
What was the purpose of blocking the expressway? We had a similar incident here in Dallas not too long ago. Motorcycle club blocked off a section of 75 because one of their members died at that location a previous year.

rrr_img_121124.jpg
It just some "look at me" stuff they do. Once the cops show up they flee like roaches so they never shut down much for long. A few get arrested or struck by traffic at worst.

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
What was the purpose of blocking the expressway? We had a similar incident here in Dallas not too long ago. Motorcycle club blocked off a section of 75 because one of their members died at that location a previous year
People on motorcycles sometimes seem to have very little idea of how easy it is to get killed on one. They are lucky nobody got pissed off by their stunt too badly and have something like this happen:

https://youtu.be/qT_XgtsMiPE

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've been asking around trying to find something positive that BLM has accomplished and I can't find shit. It's all negative. Have th ey done any good?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Professional victims, complainers, and shit stirrers. I read last week they were trying to push out the "leader" that nobody can decide if he's actually black or not. Sean King or something like that.

ShaunKingWhite-Link-1024x535.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Chesire_sl

shitlord
People on motorcycles sometimes seem to have very little idea of how easy it is to get killed on one. They are lucky nobody got pissed off by their stunt too badly and have something like this happen:

https://youtu.be/qT_XgtsMiPE
got that right a few months ago my buddy hit a car changing lanes , they had to cut him and the bike out of the wreckage , one little twist of the throttle and you can be going well over a hundred and not know it

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
we turn the channel when this horrible annoying commercial comes on without exception

rrr_img_121391.jpg

we dig the gecko, who doesn't, but I would never ever buy Geico insurance because 1. they are quite expensive and 2. having to watch mind-numbingly irritating commercials like this one

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You kidding? I pay 29 dollars a month for my car insurance from Geico. I can literally find the money for my car insurance every month in my fucking change jar.