Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
ee54fbe0453c4fe6702571e9788f1a9f.jpg

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If it's not going to be covered, before you call the insurance company take a shotgun and shoot through all the holes and claim that's how they happened.

I don't understand the mustang stuff. Has there been a rash of mustangs killing people or something?

oblig
jBgSZhHHKq-3.png
Not a picture (ff to 0:25)

and a short one:

youtube is full of this stuff lol

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Not a picture (ff to 0:25)

and a short one:

youtube is full of this stuff lol
I cant comprehend how retarded you have to be to engage in such idiocy. Retards should be banned from driving for life. Look at this stupidity, that white mustang wasnt even the only retard to crash;

Go to 3:50. Dont know whats worse, the inbred drivers or the fucktards leaning out into the road against oncoming traffic to take pictures.

Molten Core Raider
There have been quite a few crashes at Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach. Enough that a few years ago the city almost discontinued the meet. People stand out on the corner and egg the drivers on, most of them aren't adult enough to resist opening it up. I go out the back way when I leave so I don't have to disappoint the crowd and not wreck into traffic 4 lanes over.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
T'was the African-American's fault, sir. I saw it with me own eyes officer, he was provokin' the other dudes.

But seriously, no sound.. but you can clearly see the African-American poking the other guys all the time. Too bad they didn't split his melon open.